“A nice place for a little something different”
Review of Rusan's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rusan's
Ranked #43 of 183 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Although this is a "chain" restaurant, it seems that the consistency is a little off. The food is quite tasty, but the servers don't stay long enough to learn the menu and aren't very helpful when trying to navigate the massive menu. They have an inexpensive lunch buffet during the work week that can be quite good.

1  Thank CoastToCoastMom
There are newer reviews for Rusan's

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This place has a good atmosphere. What it doesn't go have is good sushi. The pasta dishes are okay but not enough to get me back in the door.

2  Thank SqueeG_Man
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The server couldn't get us out fast enough. She came back every 2-3 minutes to clear off plates and even asked if she could take our drinks. She might as well of asked us to leave. The food was mediocre at best. I ordered seafood sauce to help make my meal more tolerable and was even charged $1 more for it. Never again, RuSans. Blue Fin has MUCH better food in taste and quality and they act happy to have you, not just happy to see you leave.

2  Thank Scottmonster
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This restaurant opened to great fanfare and expectations. There was an article in this week's paper that new management had taken over and all of the previous problems were fixed. It is worse than ever. No fried rice came with my meal. The waitress forgot to bring the hot tea. People were served one at a time instead of serving everyone together. They had to take our drink order again because I guess they forgot. The food is good but in this day and time food, atmosphere, and presentation have to be perfect for people to part with their money. The music is way too loud for a Japanese style restaurant. It was so loud we could not talk. Only bonus, they are open on Sunday.

2  Thank Pilotdoc
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I was a little apprehensive about getting Sushi in Rome but I decided to give it a try. Thankfully, I wasn't paying attention to the buffet sign as I walked in. I normally stay away from sushi buffets. But, after walking in and looking at what they had to offer (and being short on time) I gave it a shot. Everything I had tasted great and has wonderful flavor. AND at a cost of $10 I thought it was good value.

2  Thank Rob J