Comfort Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$86
$99
$89
Country Inn
$123
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge(Rome)(Great Value!)
$63
Quality Inn Rome(Rome)(Great Value!)
$76
$119
Hampton.com
$60
$54
Motel 6
$156
$116
Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome(Rome)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
All reviewsin townwould stay here againwafflesindoor pool and hot tubfree breakfastmini fridgestaff was very friendly and helpfulroom keyrooms are cleanwaffle makera great place to staywe've stayedthe breakfast arearome gadeskcerealgeocaching
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very clean hotel outside and inside. Free breakfast well prepared, choices++. My family recommends it (my kids loved the pool too)!! It was a busy day with the local tennis tournament that week-end but the service was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olli_66
Chris D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Olli_66,

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Room: quiet, good bed, shower pressure could be better, good appliances.
Activities: swimming pool (covered) a bit too warm for me, opening hours only at 8AM so a bit late for a morning swim, jacuzzi was a welcome extra, gym equipment did not work well, but I was to lazy to ask for staff advise, so I am to blame too :).
Breakfast: OK for the size of hotel and the location.
Staff: very friendly (=regular USA level).
No noise from neighborns, so good isolation I guess, room at the back is OK.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are OK, but the rest may be also.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a local tennis tournament. This hotel received higher ratings than local competitors. I would hate to see the others! Walls are beat up and stained with who knows what ...right next to the bed. Yuck. Carpets are stained. Hair on the sheets. Ran out of fruit at breakfast. Check in took forever. I will definitely look at other options when returning to Rome.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ExploreMoreTogether
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We recently stayed here for my daughter's graduation. I had booked the room online a couple of months prior and they were already out of rooms with two beds. We booked a King Suite room and it worked out perfectly. Check-In was a breeze and the ladies at the front desk were very friendly. Our room was super clean and smelled very nice. It was more spacious than I expected. We had a king bed with comfy linens, flat screen TV mounted on the wall, plenty of closet space, a chest of drawers and also a fridge & microwave. The bathroom was beautiful and spacious as well. We had a partial room divider and sofa bed. My oldest daughter stayed with us and didn't even bother to pull out the sofa bed. She said the sofa slept just fine like it was. Thanks to the room divider we all had a little privacy come bedtime. She sat up to read for a while and it didn't bother us. The hotel was very crowded that weekend so breakfast was a bit of a challenge, but there was plenty of food out with a few hot options such as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage & waffles. We were able to eat a nice breakfast then check-out in time to get to graduation. The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel is where it sits. You have to go up a steep road to get to it, but once you are up there it's fine. Also, it is just outside what I consider the main part of Rome. Traffic to get to Berry on a Friday afternoon was also a challenge, but the Loop/Rome By-Pass can help with that. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here on any future trips to Rome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The indoor pool looked inviting, also nice little workout room. The bathroom sink and back of shower were marble. Very nice. Hot breakfast was tasty. We enjoyed our stay. However, only one computer and it had a virus and didn't work.

• Stayed: April 2013