“Really unexpected. The best in Rome, GA”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rome-East
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Stayed for 1 night. Great staff. The girl who was in the reception was really nice. The room was fresh, clean and really not like holiday inn express. Will stay again if i come back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank t0309999
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rome-East

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Great hotel, clean, friendly, smooth check in and check out!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Really I did not stay. I had a resversation, but I put in the wrong dates. That may have been my good fortune. I stayed at this hotel late last fall. I did not remember anything good or bad. I did remember that as you drive up to the hotel there are barrels, with yellow caution tape around them. It looks like a water leak and washing. It's been there for several months. When we found out I had my dates wrong, I ask if there was a room I could get. The clerk said, yes but not for the same price , and I could not check in until later, it was around 1:30 pm. So I got out my computer , to check the reservation. While I was checking, a lady came in ask about a room , the clerk gave her a price , she signed in, and got her room. Not sure why it worked that way. also the pool is out of order.

I went down to the Hampton, so far it is fine, cheaper, and the pool works.

Take care,

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed June 16, 2011

After staying at several other locations in the Rome area, this one is my favorite. Check in went smoothly, even though I arrived at a busy time. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good for a hotel at this price. My only complaint was that the elevator seemed a little slow, not really a big deal considering the hotel is only three or four floors.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dan1184
Reviewed June 10, 2011

We stayed in this hotel because it seemed new and nice enough to stay for a weekend visit to Berry College. We reserved a king room, and we were sent to a room on the second floor. The bed was hard as a rock, and the walls were paper thin. The couple next to us turned on the TV and were talking normally, and we could hear every word until they finally went to bed. Other than that, everything was just decent. We were planning to stay two nights and checked out after one. If you want a good night's rest, don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank luckotter
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my extended stay here. Our king size bed suite was more than enough space for my family of four. The staff was always helpful and courteous, and the cleaning staff was top notch! We are so glad we chose to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Cygiant
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Our family stayed at your Holiday Inn Express and Suite in Rome, GA this past weekend. I wanted to let you know what a first-class job Elizabeth did at the front desk. We stayed at this hotel in June and she remembered us! Her customer service and friendly demeanor made us feel welcome and fully taken care of. I wanted you to know what a great job Elizabeth is doing. We will continue to stay at and recommend your hotel when in Rome as well as in other cities.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family