“NEW COCKROACH BURGER AT BURGER DEN GET URS NOW”
Review of Burger Den

Burger Den
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Rocky Face
Reviewed May 20, 2014

this is nasty we went for lunch today found a baby cockroach in my daughters cheese burger with legs antennas an all flattened out on her pickle she gagged i gagged there for i couldnt eat mine for all i know i could have eat its mama i had just took one bite an ate a fry an had to throw it away they called the owner they said to give my daughter back 6 dollars for her cockroach infested burger an since i didnt have a cockroach in mine then they wasnt replacing it or giving her money back what a resturant never will i eat there again

3  Thank Susan P
There are newer reviews for Burger Den

Reviewed June 30, 2012

They need to specify on the menu that a burger is actual a soy patty and a big burger is the real stuff! also please get real coffee creamer not the dried up stuff in packs!! On the up side Breakfast is usually great! Lunch and Dinner I have trouble making myself eat even when i am famished and I live less than a mile away! They need to offer a new Sandwhich or soup or something new to the menu ea month and try it out.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

My family truly enjoys eating at this restaurant. My little boy loves the hot dogs and my wife and I really enjoy their platters. Breakfast is great as well. Stop by and enjoy some good food.

Reviewed August 18, 2009

I love there breakfast but if you go after 7 30 for breakfast it is poorly made. and not worth it. So get there between 5 am and 7 am for the best breakfast.