“Great staff”

Cuisines: Mexican
Edgewater, Florida
“Great staff”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Never saw staff standing around and doing nothing, They were constantly busy doing something. Food was very good.

Visited September 2012

Rome, Georgia
“GREAT HAINES OF LOCAL MEXICAN”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Chiken Soup is incredibly good! In fact, it is great to take to go home for someone sick, too:(

Very fresh food and kids like the tacos. Sauce good ang chips fresh. Hope they keep the quality his good!

Visited September 2012
Near Atlanta
“Not Up To Par”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Having visited a sister restaurant in Calhoun, Ga., I was delighted to happen across the Rockmart location. In the end we were really disappointed. We arrived failry late on a Sautrday night and because by then it was much cooler, requested to sit outside. There were two groups out there, most of both were highly intoxicated. Foul language, VERY, VERY loud urban music, and cigarette smoke filled the night air. After little "Bubba" from the adjoining table started chasing his sister around in an effort to blow smoke directly in her face, we asked for an inside table. Inside is very nice but was void of any noise at all, save the pull chain from the ceiling fan swinging against the globe every 1.35 seconds. The staff didn't seem to notice but every customer did. And by the way, I'm sorry, but when I eat mexican food, I want to hear Mexican music, just like when I visit the local Chinese restaurant I expect to hear music from China. Though I firmly believe that urban music should be played in urban clubs, I agree that the Management of El Nopal reserves the right to play whatever type of music they choose. I can assure you, however, that because of that issue alone, I won't return there. The atmosphere of a restaurant is equally weighed against the quality of the food when determining what is a good dining experience. I can't figure out why any restauranteur would go to such great lengths to build such a nice building only to ruin the atmosphere with music (if you can call "rap" music) usually only heard by most of his would be paying customers when coming from an old Chevy on big wheels getting a fill-up at the gas station by an owner who thinks he's just so cool because his blaring bass has not yet caused his bumper to fall off his car.

The waitress was a little slow but the food was excellent. Hot chips and great salsa. I had tacos and the wife had fajita nachos.

Overall dining experience, 35%. Try the Calhoun location.

• Visited August 2012
Ga
“One tough Tbone”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is obviously a popular place but the Mexican TBone steak I was served was quite possibly the toughest piece of meat I have ever tasted.

Visited July 2012
Buchanan, Georgia
“Love El Nopol”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We love both El Nopol's we've been to. We've met a friend at this location a couple times and the restaurant never disappoints us. The food is always good, the wait staff is friendly and attentive and we love the atmosphere. We recommend this location for great Mexican food.