“Very friendly and clean”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rockmart
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed here so we could ride part of the Silver Comet bike trail. We stayed for 2 nights. Staff was prompt and friendly. The room was clean and the price was good. We would stay here again if we travel to Rockmart, GA.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dpjacobs

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Nice hotel. Small hotel but safe area. I stayed on the first floor by the lobby so in the morning when everyone was going to work, you could hear some noise. Otherwise, great hotel if you're in that area. You can always be connected to the internet and grab a cup of coffee in the lobby.

Room Tip: Dont stay on the first floor near the lobby to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have to give this property 5 stars! As a former hotel manager and being in the industry for 15+ years, I have nothing but great things to say about the accommodations themselves as well as the staff. My husband and several other co workers have been staying at this property since October 27th. Everyone there went above and beyond to help make our home away from home a pleasant place to stay. The stomping of children that was mentioned in the previous comment was more than likely my two year old twins. For that I apologize to the guest. They tend to get restless from time to time and with the weather we were having, it wasn't practical to let them go outside to play. I look forward to our next visit!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ntapp75
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have stayed in at least 30 hotels this year so I believe we are qualified to speak on how a hotel should be. When we 1st arrived the front desk attendant was very polite. When we got in our room there was hair all in the sheets when the house keeper came she threw all the pillows on the ground and took the sheets. When she returned I took off the pillow cases and she advised me they had no more so I asked if she could wash them and bring them back needless to say she never did so about 8:30pm I went to the front desk to get new ones. Someone played carnival music and children were stomping up stairs all evening. About 4:30 am someone called our room we assumed it was a wake up call we did not ask for. About 7:50 am house keeping banged on the door and when she cleaned she chatted loudly by Bluetooth, I went to breakfast and the house keeper came into the lobby and asked "is your husband was a contractor?" I replied No Why? She says the shower curtain is all dirty. I told her that we never got to use the shower. Of course that further confirms the room was not clean. Don't let the banners outside fool you. This place did not give us gold standard at all.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SharkyandAlphie
Reviewed October 22, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I arrived at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, Rockmart, GA thinking I had reservation. I must have failed to click something with my online reservation. Mike, the owner tried to find it online then put me in contact with Choice Group. No reservation on Choice,s system. Mike had no two bed rooms left. He gave me all my alternatives which were not what i needed. He checked his cancellations and found a room just like I wanted that had just been cancelled. He then gave me his card and said to call him if Choice ended up double billing me. He then helped us with our luggage to the second floor room (no elavator in this motel) Mike brings new meaning to the word accomidating. If you look up that word on Wikipedia, you may see apicture of Mike. He saved my sorry butt. By the way the rooms were very clean and he has the latest Amana airconditioners that have the automatic thermostats that shut off the fan when they reach temperature. No cold air blowing in your face all night.

Room Tip: Second floor best, away from office end of motel. Mike has some daytime renovation going on outside...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marcel C
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have really enjoyed staying here over the past few months. We come here regularly, every other weekend, to ride the Silver Comet Trail. This is our favorite part of the trail, and the Econo Lodge is very conveniently located for our trips. It is very close to the Walmart and restaurants, especially the Mexican restaurant (check it out). The staff is very friendly and always ready to assist in every way. They have a modest continental breakfast as well as coffee which is greatly appreciated. The rooms are clean, the air conditioning is cold and everything has always "worked". We have used the pool and while it is a bit small, it is adequate and refreshing after a long ride. The price of the regular room is fair, and while the hot tub room is a little more pricey, it is a nice treat from time to time. If you are looking for a place to stay while riding the Silver Comet Trail, look no further, this is your place.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the regular room, the suite and the "hot tub" room and all of them were...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kim V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockmart
Best Western Cedartown Inn & Suites
Best Western Executive Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 7 in Villa Rica

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!