“Great variety of food!!”
Review of Ana Maria's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ana Maria's
Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great variety of food!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The food is always freshly made. There is something on the menu for a variety tastes. The service isn't always great, but the food is wonderful.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BlueRaider75

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Mexican food in town and has something for everyone in the family”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Their food is the best mexican and Greek food in town. One of my favorite items is the pineapple pico and the chicken chimmichanga is also to die for. The gyro and the Greek salads are awesome too and don't forget pizza for the little ones so it is truely for the whole family.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jess061386
Crandall, GA
“FORMERLY DON LOLO'S”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

For those who don't know, Ana Maria's is where the old Don Lolo's was at the depot. They also employ the same cooks that Don Lolo's had and for that we are thankful. Don Lolo's was always our favorite Mexican restaurant so we are happy that the food was not compromised by the acquisition of a new ownership. My husband always orders the chicken chimichanga and I order the shredded beef. They are always huge and stuffed with all the good stuff. We always have enough left over for late night and the next day also. The cheese dip is wonderful and the chips and salsa are good. We highly recommend this place and unlike another review, out of the years we have been going to this establishment we have never found it dirty. We thoroughly enjoy it every time and will continue to go here for our Mexican cravings.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LisaandBruce
“Very NASTY!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't waste your time or money. This place was gross. Didn't look like they have cleaned it in a very long time. Only one other table even being used, that should have been my first sign. They state it is a mexican/greek/Italian place but sounds like a strange combo to have. We got up and left even before they could take our order.

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and very inviting atmosphere”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I love eating out but not always do I feel like a guest, each time we have gone to Ana Maria's I have been amazed at the food, Pollo Loco is my favorite and my husband loves the 3 meat calzone. Not only is the food great but the service, just amazing, you get hugs and smiles and you really feel like you are visiting friends not to mention the pricing is great and you will NEVER leave hungry, food portions are huge.

• Visited March 2014