“FORMERLY DON LOLO'S”

Add it.
Ana Maria's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 25, 2014

For those who don't know, Ana Maria's is where the old Don Lolo's was at the depot. They also employ the same cooks that Don Lolo's had and for that we are thankful. Don Lolo's was always our favorite Mexican restaurant so we are happy that the food was not compromised by the acquisition of a new ownership. My husband always orders the chicken chimichanga and I order the shredded beef. They are always huge and stuffed with all the good stuff. We always have enough left over for late night and the next day also. The cheese dip is wonderful and the chips and salsa are good. We highly recommend this place and unlike another review, out of the years we have been going to this establishment we have never found it dirty. We thoroughly enjoy it every time and will continue to go here for our Mexican cravings.

1  Thank LSuddeth

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't waste your time or money. This place was gross. Didn't look like they have cleaned it in a very long time. Only one other table even being used, that should have been my first sign. They state it is a mexican/greek/Italian place but sounds like a strange combo to have. We got up and left even before they could take our order.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I love eating out but not always do I feel like a guest, each time we have gone to Ana Maria's I have been amazed at the food, Pollo Loco is my favorite and my husband loves the 3 meat calzone. Not only is the food great but the service, just amazing, you get hugs and smiles and you really feel like you are visiting friends not to mention the pricing is great and you will NEVER leave hungry, food portions are huge.

1  Thank paulam123451
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Ana Maria 's is new to Ringgold. We decided at the last minute to give it a try. What a fabulous choice we made. The owner went out of her way to inform us of the best of her menu. The staff was pleasant and friendly. The food was amazing. The surprise was there is not just mexican on the menu. There is greek and Italian! I had the canzone and was in heaven from the first bite! Everything was fresh and we'll prepared. I will be a frequent flyer at Ana Maria's!

1  Thank kittleo