“Best BBQ in the whole county!”
Review of Bailey's Bar-B-Que

Bailey's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Ringgold
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is a log house dine in or take out local restaurant that wins awards all the time for their wonderful BBQ! Side dishes are time tried and perfected and compliment the great meat selections. People drive for miles to eat here! Staff and service is great and I would say you can't come to Ringgold, Ga without Bailey's Bar-B-Que!!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Bailey's is a great stop for BBQ with the locals. A relaxed, seat yourself place with lots of families. The pulled pork is about the best I've ever had.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Bailey's is a good choice. You know the food is going to be good when you see the number of local patrol cars parked outside for lunch...

It seems like living in the south has a distinct advantage when it comes to barbeque. No matter where you travel throughout the south, there is always that one local BBQ joint that sets the standard for local dining. From Texas to Virginia that rule holds true. In Ringgold it's Baileys...

Country breakfast served right. Eggs to order, gravy, biscuits, sausage, country ham, good coffee, fun and colorful crowd, and service that makes you feel like your sitting at your grandma's breakfast table. You walk in and waddle out. The servers are attentive, spunky, and fun to deal with.

Lunch and dinner? Salads are good and HUGE! Sandwiches are tasty and affordable. If your hungry try one of the dinner plates. I recommend the Pork plate. But their daily special (chicken, ribs, etc) are great choices. You really can't go wrong here. If you like BBQ you will like your favorite choices from this restaurant. It is not at all unusual to see this place busy during the week. Friday nights can be a fiasco due to the crowd. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Chances are you will need a take out box. I don't, but than I am the OhMightyStomach.

I have been eating at this family run establishment since before the fire that caused them to move 7 miles further away from me. Doesn't matter, I would drive to Mars for breakfast if it was necessary. It's that good. It is probably best that they are not across the street from my house.

And if you are traveling, it is ultra easy to get to. Only a couple of minutes off I75.

1  Thank OhMightyStomach
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Good REAL BBQ, smoked with good sauce. Pulled not sliced, the way BBQ was intended.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

I live in Seattle now, but every time I go home my family make it a point to fit in a trip to Bailey's. We've been going since before they moved into their current location. It's family run and just basic yummy Southern bbq. The owners are nice and friendly and always make you feel welcome. They have nice sized portions for a really reasonable price. My favorite is always, always the chopped pork plate. I get mine with extra cole slaw. My parents are fans of the bbq chicken...and I think it's called the "Tony" tater??? The sauce is sweet, so if you're looking for vinegary or mustardy, this isn't the place to come. The decor is simple country and not fancy...so, you can dress as casual as you want. In fact, I frequently see overalls and work boots on many of the customers. I miss it when I'm not home, and usually take a bottle or two of the mild sauce home with me. Yummy!!

1  Thank Debinsea