Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great wine/Great Service

This is one of the best wineries I’ve visited by far, great service the staff was very nice. The... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Chell75
Grimsley, Tennessee
via mobile
Fine Ga wine

We really do like the winery. Muscadine is a favorite and there are many choices. The staff could... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2018
David S
Dalton, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews wine tasting ladies night black dress georgia peach pina colada excellent wine favorite wine blackberry pie grape stomp blush muscadine interstate jelly gifts jams wineries vendors
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We were at the Ruby falls night of lights and came across the winery's stall and decided to buy a few bottles and I have to say we have not been disappointed in our purchases. We will definitely order more wine from the Georgia winery. Especially since we found out they will ship it to my house.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us this great review.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Wine tasting free, staff knowledgeable, great prices on good wine. Who could ask for more? Will return to buy more wine!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I Will definitely be back. I haven't been yet but I here it is an awesome experience. I'm going with some girl friends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We look forward to seeing you with your friends.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Amazing wines and beautiful atmosphere. Customer service is top notch. The winery holds many special events throughout the year and brings out numerous specialty wines for the seasons.

GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this amazing review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We were traveling South on I-75 and saw the sign for Georgia WInery. I work in the wine industry and try to taste local wine everywhere I travel. We stopped and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and diversity. The only negative was that our host wasn't very knowledgeable about the wines or wine in general. We bought the Muscadine Gold, a sweet wine, made from grapes grown on the estate and the Dread Head Red, a dray and tannic wine, made from locally grown Norton. grapes. If you are a wine lover and want local wine in Georgia you should stop here and try some.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to review us.