“The Georgia Winery Review”
Review of The Georgia Winery

The Georgia Winery
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Ringgold
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover the surprisingly flavorful wines of the Chattanooga Valley's oldest and most celebrated winery - The Georgia Winery and Vineyards. Established in 1983, the Georgia Winery is the first of its kind in Georgia and is the only winery in the North Georgia area. Georgia Winery is a family owned and operated facility producing award-winning fine wines. Specializing in capturing the fresh flavor of the fruit results in unique wines that explode with flavor and tantalizes taste buds across the nation.
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Amazing wines and beautiful atmosphere. Customer service is top notch. The winery holds many special events throughout the year and brings out numerous specialty wines for the seasons.

GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this amazing review. We hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"wineries"
in 8 reviews
"vendors"

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We were traveling South on I-75 and saw the sign for Georgia WInery. I work in the wine industry and try to taste local wine everywhere I travel. We stopped and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and diversity. The only negative was that our host wasn't very knowledgeable about the wines or wine in general. We bought the Muscadine Gold, a sweet wine, made from grapes grown on the estate and the Dread Head Red, a dray and tannic wine, made from locally grown Norton. grapes. If you are a wine lover and want local wine in Georgia you should stop here and try some.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to review us.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I have lived in the area all my life but never visited the winery. So sorry that I have missed it all these years. It is a beautiful place to visit and the welcoming store is clean and neat. We looked at all the wines and purchased five bottles. The young lady who helped us was very nice and helpful. We currently live in FL but as we return home to visit family I think a stop by Georgia Winery will always be on our list.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your first visit, and look forward to seeing you again on your travels.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I visit my daughter and granddaughters every November. The Sangria is wonderful. I purchase for our Thanksgiving dinner guests and for gifts.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this great review. We are very pleased that you enjoy the Southern Sangria.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Winery is conveniently located, just off I-75. Was a little disappointed with the tasting method, I would like to taste whatever I want at a winery and not be limited to 5 wines, especially when I am purchasing a case.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We do offer 5 wines as part of our complimentary tasting, 4 of the wines we have chosen and then the final complimentary wine is your choice. After the initial 5 wines we offer a $5 premium tasting which includes an additional 3 wines of your choosing, and 2 that we pair with small pieces of food for a total of 10 tastings. I would like to offer you 2 free premium tastings next time you are in the winery. Please email KJ Johnson, at kj.georgiawines@gmail.com to set this up.