“Spectacular Cracker Barrel Country Store”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Ringgold
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Winter Haven, Florida
“Spectacular Cracker Barrel Country Store”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This wasn't your average Cracker Barrel Country Store. The food was good, the people were friendly and the store was awesome. The store "sparkled" more than other Cracker Barrel stores. Everything looked great.

Hixson, Tennessee
“What I Just Said...”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What I said about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store goes equally for the store and the restaurant. You can't have one without the other. You'll find it to be an excellent place to eat. They have a mean blackberry cobbler, too! Be sure to try it!

Visited August 2012
Valdosta, Ga.
“Thanksgiving dinner”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We along with many other folks waiting patiently, hanging out in the rockers outside or shopping inside and received a delicious Thanksgiving dinner for only $8.99! Could not have cooked this meal at home for this price. It was delicious, they did not rush us, we enjoyed every morsel!

Visited November 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“good experience”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had a great breakfast at this restaurant on October 28th. I was very surprised to see the other reviews and glad that I didn't see them before we stopped here on a trip through the area. The service was very quick and all the wait staff was friendly and efficient. It was as good or better than other Cracker Barrels that we've experienced. Everything was clean and the breakfasts that we ordered were hot and as expected. My usual oatmeal breakfast was as good as ever with possibly a larger serving than normal. My husband's, Uncle Herschel, was all that he wanted with the eggs perfectly done. We'd stop here again.

Visited October 2012
Ringgold, Georgia, United States
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I visited the Cracker Barrel in Ringgold, Ga because it is less than a mile from my home. I ordered the low carb, breakfast. It included three eggs and three pieces of turkey sausage and 1 piece of whole wheat toast. The waiter took my order and went on his merry way. When my order arrived. The eggs, which were two not three were cold. The turkey sausage count was two not three. There was no toast. I calmly flagged down a waitress, because my waiter was not in sight. She took my plate to the back. About 5 minutes later, my plate was brought back to me with the same food. Nothing was hot. So, my blood pressure elevated and I demanded to speak to a manager. The "manager" arrived at my table, apologized, and took my plate. About five minutes later, my plate came out with hot eggs, toast, and two pieces of turkey sausage. I went ballistic! I wanted to know where my third piece of sausage was as promised in the menu. Apologies went up and a waitress came out with six pieces of turkey sausage. LOL This fiasco lasted for the better part of 2O minutes. I will not be back to this Cracker Barrel for a very long time if ever.

• Visited August 2012