See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This resort is new and beautiful. However, they have some things to work out. The reason we stayed at Springhill was it was close to the white water rafting place we were going to the next morning and for a little more money they serve a nice little breakfast starting at 630am. Well that was not the case. We were told the kitchen girl didn’t show up and the couldn’t get ahold of the kitchen girl or the manager. So there about 8 of us sat wondering where breakfast was. She finally told me after I asked her and after we had been sitting there for 15 minutes. When I did ask she said well I did put out fruit and muffins. I said well my husband and I can’t eat muffins so they do us no good and neither of us eat yogurt. The fruit there was maybe 15 strawberries and some melon. She had brought out maybe 10 muffins. We are truly disappointed that this happened and that no one could whip up batter for waffles and some scrambled eggs and warm up some sausage in a microwave? It’s not too difficult but I guess it is easier for people to say oh that’s not my job...... left a message for the manager to contact me and still haven’t heard a word!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple