“Best hotel ever!!!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ringgold
Effingham, Illinois
“Best hotel ever!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Nothing but high marks for this Hampton Inn! The young man at the front desk was THE best ! He bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable. Great breakfast with omelets!! and belgian waffles, fresh fruit, etc. The location was fantastic- immediately on and back on the interstate! If you are deciding where to stop around Atlanta--stay here!! Everything- the pool, the newness, the quiet. the price,was GREAT!

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank kenfr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fairview, Tennessee
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I were on our way to Atlanta to attend my brothers funeral on Friday, November 5. We wanted to stop for the night here and drive into Atlanta the next morning. They were booked for the night. As we were walking back to our car a lady came out with her arms full and stopped and asked us what we were looking for. We told her we wanted to stay in the area. She took us back inside and got on the computer and found us a roon in Dalton at the Hampton Inn. She gave us directions and said she was going that way and we could follow her. She went above and beyond any expectations and personally escorted us to the front door. This was about 11:00 at night and I'm sure she was ready to get home, but she took the time to see that we made it safely to the other hotel. What she didn't know was the reason for our trip. We didn't say why we were traveling. By her doing this for us it helped to have someone that was caring enough to help us out in a time when we were having to make such a sad trip.
I want to thank her and acknowledge her for all her kindness. Her name is Kylee Zulueta.
Thank you again Kylee for being so caring in our time of need.
Patty Anderson
Fairivew, Tn

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank rande11878
La vergne Tn
Reviewed October 11, 2010

We are a group of Shrine Clowns who came to Chattanooga from Nashville to help with the Shrine Circus at Camp Jordon. Tim and the Manager were great to put up with us.
The hotel was very clean and the lady at the breakfast bar was great and keep the food bar full. And the bed's were great.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank nobuns
Lawrenceville, GA
Reviewed July 3, 2010

This is a gorgeous hotel. If you care mostly about the fixtures this is the place for you. However, my biggest need in a hotel is a good night's sleep. Although new, this is not a well built hotel. I've NEVER run into another Hilton property that was as noisy. I listened to my neighbors' conversations and TV until after midnight. I also heard the people upstairs walk around. I always use a sound machine and the a/c blower in my room to drowned out noise. Unsuccessfully there.

Management needs help as well. I always request a quiet room. 9.5 times out of ten when I travel I get one. They put me in the middle of the hall (usually I'm at the end so you only have one neighbor) and on a bottom floor. In addition, they ran out of coffee (both robusto and regular) at 8am on a Friday morning with a room full of business travelers. I'd only stay here again in an emergency.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank KathyL69
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed June 20, 2010

The Hampton Inn was very new and clean. The staff was pleasant and friendly. The pool was indoors and very nice. Will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Libertyville, Illinois
Reviewed April 8, 2010

5* for a 2.5* hotel. We stayed here one night on our way down to Florida for spring break. I got a better rate than anywhere online (including AAA) by calling the front desk directly. Even still, it was a little pricey for what it is and the rooms are on the smaller side.
That said, there were no problems whatsoever. Clean and quiet room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, fast and easy check in. The breakfast was better than the other places we stayed at. They had waffles, eggs and the usual continental fare. We did not use the pool or workout rooms, but both looked nice. I would stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I generally like Hamptons, and this one is definitely above average. Fairly new building, very clean and quiet rooms, and just isolated enough that there is no chance of being disturbed by traffic noise. I like having a fridge and microwave in the room, too.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank braumeister
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringgold
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ringgold
Home Town Inn
Home Town Inn
#5 of 6 in Ringgold
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe? Share your experiences!