“No place like Home”

Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ringgold
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Wonderful, friendly people are working at the Hampton Inn Ringgold Ga. In my 30years of business travels all across this country, it is a real treat to find a diamond in the ruff. This hotel and all the staff, including housekeeping; were a 100% genuine pleasure to associate with. I have never felt more comfortable and relaxed at any hotel as did I in Ringgold Ga.... Truly a home away from home!!! I will recommend this hotel to all my business accociates in the area. Hotels and hotel staff like yours are truly hard to come by these days. Keep up the great works Ringgold GA.!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cortney W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. Thank you for all the kind words about our hotel. We are glad that we can make your stay feel like your home away from home. We take pride in making each stay perfect for every guest. If there is anything you would like to add please feel free to contact us. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Were unable to work with us to resolve HHonors points problems. We spent hours on phone after arrival trying to get use HHonors points for our stay. Still not resolved and it has been over a week. I have been told to file a complaint with HHonors to get the room paid for by HHonors points.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very sorry that you experienced problems with our hotel during your recent stay. We encourage you to stay with us again and let us show you our Hamptonality! We make sure to check and go behind all the housekeepers just to make sure everything is perfect for our guest. We really would like to see you on your next trip to Ringgold.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

All services and the physical hotel itself all superb! Family loved the lobby and the breakfast is really good. Staff very helpful and cheerful. Well decorated. Pool is lots of fun with outdoor area for sunning and cook out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that everyone enjoyed the pool area. Fun fact, our pool is actually a salt filtered pool. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly. Very clean hotel and close to all the attractions in Chattanooga. It has a nice indoor pool and a fitness center. The value of the hotel was worth what you pay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The hotel staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The hotel was very clean and quite and located just off the highway. Overall a wonderful place to stay. The hotel is conveniently located to the Colonnade where I had to attend some training and very close to Chattanooga and would be a good alternative to staying in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cortney W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2014

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

One of the better Hamptons that we have stayed in. Very clean, comfy beds, and the best breakfast ever. The location was a bit out of the way for a traveler, but sure the area will be built up soon. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay here with us. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hampton Inn appears relatively new and contains the typical amenities. Staff was friendly and check-in was quick. Entrance to the hotel coming from the interstate wasn't marked very well and was easy to miss and have to turn around. I would rate this Hampton as slightly higher than average for Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank FixinTo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringgold
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ringgold
#3 of 6 in Ringgold
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga - East Ridge

Been to Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe? Share your experiences!