“Typical Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ringgold
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hampton Inn appears relatively new and contains the typical amenities. Staff was friendly and check-in was quick. Entrance to the hotel coming from the interstate wasn't marked very well and was easy to miss and have to turn around. I would rate this Hampton as slightly higher than average for Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank FixinTo
Cortney W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2014

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

great CLEAN & NICE place to stop on way to Florida would stay again. liked the entire area from check in to breakfast the next day. Staff friendly and helpful although checking in late was upgraded b/c diamond member

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay here with us. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our experience at the Ringgold Hampton was an excellent experience. The receptionists at each shift were extremely friendly, professional and very competent and cheerful. The breakfast was terrific each day. They even provided lunch sacks which proved to be extremely helpful as my wife went hiking with family. Overall, a very wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a quick second and say thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe. I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear your stay was a good one. The breakfast on the run bags are a big hit and we are glad you liked them. If there’s anything you’d like to add please feel free to contact me. We hope to see you again soon here at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel was very very dirty,trash in halls by the elevators were running over onto the floors, dirty towels in our room,the first room was full of fleas,the next room had no shower curtain at all,my husband went down to ask for them to put a shower curtain in our room ,was lead all over looking for one to take out of a room., then we had to put up the shower curtain our self this guy that was on duty that night was rude, if we were so tired we would have left the hotel should even be called a hampton inn .at brealfast the trash was running over onto the floor.I told the manager about the problems and she did not even want our name or room number.we stayed one night and left .will never stay again.stayed on 6/1/2014

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sputman

We are very sorry that you experienced problems with our hotel during your recent stay. We have looked into the issues and have repaired the problem. We encourage you to stay with us again and let us show you our Hamptonality! We really would like to see you on your next trip to Ringgold.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed for a week at this location. The staff was very courteous and professional. Very nice and clean rooms. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the north Georgia/Chattanooga area.

1  Thank Vincent S

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a visit to our family, and we had great experience with the staff and the hotel was very clean and overall it was money well spent. We loved the hot breakfast with many options and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the north georgia/chattanooga area because it is located in a quiet area and very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had stayed here about a week previous to this stay. The previous stay we had more than enough towels for the two of us. This stay, we only had one towel each. Hot tub more like small whirlpool bath. While water nice and hot, the jets were small and didn't provide what I had hoped for my sore back. Complimentary breakfast fairly good. The room was very clean and the linens very clean and fresh. Staff very friendly and polite.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringgold
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ringgold
#3 of 6 in Ringgold
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga - East Ridge

Been to Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe? Share your experiences!