Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe
$60
$136
HIExpress.com
$59
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$93
$65
QualityInn
$112
Rodeway Inn(Chattanooga)
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 East Ridge(Chattanooga)
$52
All reviewsquiet locationroom was cleanoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastchickamauga battlefieldbreakfast baroatmealgreat place to stayhot tubindoor poolvery nice hotelexcellent stayfront desk staffchattanoogainnsfloridaexit
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We got in late around 12am after traveling 10 hours, asked for a king bed with bath. Got into our room and it was a handicap room with no bath so my husband went to front desk to see if we could switch rooms. While I was waiting I noticed the carpet was pretty dirty looking and there were lady bugs on the ceilings, lamps, and walls. I heard someone in the hall and looked out the peep hole to see if it was my husband. The front desk clerk was opening the door of the room across from ours and put his finger to his mouth telling my husband to be quiet because when he opened the door he found that people were sleeping in that room. He went to another room to do the same, my husband questioned him about going into peoples rooms and didn't the computer show that these rooms were occupied ? The clerk made an excuse by telling my husband that those people shouldn't be in those rooms. Our daughters were traveling with us and we had gotten them their own rooms so I told them to dead bolt their doors because I was worried that he might open their door while they were asleep.
I did report this to the front desk the next morning and the clerk apologized and assured us that they are not in the habit of going into peoples rooms while they are being occupied. The breakfast attendant was so sweet and made our morning .

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank jade22607
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed at this Ringgold Hampton Inn for several days while visiting relatives in the area. The staff were so very courteous and helpful and Darlene, the food service attendant, a real jewel. Breakfast was different each day and each day delicious. The manager, front desk attendants and housekeeping went out of their way to be friendly and helpful with all of our needs. This was undoubtedly one of our best experiences with a Hampton Inn stay in several years. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was 3rd floor, non-smoking king, and it was well appointed and located.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

After having an OUTSTANDING experience at the Hampton Inn in Scottsboro, AL in September 2013, I decided to use Hampton Inn in December 2013 when I was staying in the Ringgold area. The standards at the Ringgold location were not up to par with that of the Scottsboro location. Staff not able to help me with my problems with the internet and cable, the unfriendliness of the breakfast attendant, the quality of the breakfast, the lack of attention to me as I checked out (no one at the desk when I was leaving even after calling out for someone about 4 times) and some general lack of attention to detail in the room, left me feeling disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed December 12, 2013

From the time Kasondra took my reservtion until check out it was a very pleasent stay. I will stay again on my next visit. You shold consider this hotel on your next visit to this area. Don't forget your bathing suit they have a nice pool.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My mom and I stopped at this hotel on our road trip from Chicago to Miami. We were so exhausted and we had a service dog, these people were so kind and friendly and welcoming. I wanted to take the time out to write something on trip advisor because I was surprised at how helpful they were. Also there are not that many good hotels in that area and this hotel has a meeting room, gym, pool and complimentary hot breakfast. The manager and her daughters were really terrific. The rest of the staff were great too. We will definitely be stopping back on our next road trip.