“Not my expected Hampton Inn experience.”

Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ringgold
Auckland, New Zealand
“Not my expected Hampton Inn experience.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

After having an OUTSTANDING experience at the Hampton Inn in Scottsboro, AL in September 2013, I decided to use Hampton Inn in December 2013 when I was staying in the Ringgold area. The standards at the Ringgold location were not up to par with that of the Scottsboro location. Staff not able to help me with my problems with the internet and cable, the unfriendliness of the breakfast attendant, the quality of the breakfast, the lack of attention to me as I checked out (no one at the desk when I was leaving even after calling out for someone about 4 times) and some general lack of attention to detail in the room, left me feeling disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Townville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2013

From the time Kasondra took my reservtion until check out it was a very pleasent stay. I will stay again on my next visit. You shold consider this hotel on your next visit to this area. Don't forget your bathing suit they have a nice pool.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Miami
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My mom and I stopped at this hotel on our road trip from Chicago to Miami. We were so exhausted and we had a service dog, these people were so kind and friendly and welcoming. I wanted to take the time out to write something on trip advisor because I was surprised at how helpful they were. Also there are not that many good hotels in that area and this hotel has a meeting room, gym, pool and complimentary hot breakfast. The manager and her daughters were really terrific. The rest of the staff were great too. We will definitely be stopping back on our next road trip.

Chattanooga TN
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Hampton Inns are known for their guest services! This particular hotel has got guest services down to a fine art. Everyone from front desk check in staff to the breakfast buffet ladies are sincerely kind and helpful. We had 6 kids (total) staying with us. At a lesser hotel, you might get 'the look' for having that many kids in common areas, such as the pool or lobby. Each staff member we encountered took the time to greet not only the adults in the group, but the kids as well. The staff at this Hampton were ready to offer anything we might need during our stay. We did have 2 forget toothbrushes -- the night clerk brought them up to us around 11 pm. What a lifesaver!!

Miami, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Located about half way between Atlanta and Nashville, easy into Chattanooga. Facility and room were exceptionally clean. Staff was efficient and friendly. Parking is easy. Driveways up to property aren't obvious but just keep driving toward the large signage. Hot breakfast in the morning is well presented and good variety.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Chattanooga
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This newer property is well designed with a great breakfast buffet and nice indoor pool. The decorations are excellent with modern colors. New wood look ceramic tile floors in the lobby. Cozy place! It is located just 15 minutes from downtown Chattanooga and 10 minutes from Hamilton Place shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newburgh
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had a problem with my room's heating unit and had to be moved, but was not instructed properly on how to use the new room's thermostat. As a result, the new room over heated. I had a sleepless night and at check out had to insist on an adjustment to the fee. It was not what it should have been but I had to accept it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringgold
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ringgold
Home Town Inn
#5 of 6 in Ringgold
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge

Been to Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe? Share your experiences!