“Fast,Cheap&Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dalton, Georgia
“Fast,Cheap&Good”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

In my opinion Taco Bell helped to bring life back to Ringgold after the tornado.I realize they stood to gain by being one of the only restaurants open but to look around&see so much in ruins..Taco Bell wasted no time rebuilding.I like the design of the new Taco Bell.We went for lunch&although they were busy we didn't have to wait.With other fast food restaurants getting greedy with condiments,Taco Bell has a counter with their sauces available for customers to get themselves.The food was great&cheap.My only question/complaint is the bathrooms.No stalls,1 bathroom per gender.I had to wait for 2 people&2 people were in line behind me.For a fast food place a single bathroom is a big inconvience.

• Visited September 2011