“Great place to eat”

Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: German, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Southside of Rincon, Georgia; in same strip mall as Enterprise Rent a Car.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was stationed in Germany and this Place is the closest restaurant to actually being there. I love hearing the German Music, The drinks are authentic even the Radler (sprite and lager beer mixed),the food is Great with a twist. The Owners, the husband is German and the wife is Thai, so the Menus is German and Thai food, you get the best of both worlds. The food is a little high but well worth it, I love the place.

2  Thank mdmagic69

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty food and great German beer. Sat at the bar, service was pretty poor, but the atmosphere was fantastic. Would visit again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been here twice. We come to Statesboro to visit family in July. They told us how much they liked it and wanted us to try. The food was great. They serve German and Asian food. The owner has a thing for Marilyn Monroe. Lots of beer. Really cool atmosphere. It wasnt crowded either time we went, but theres not a lot of seating and I'm sure it can fill up fast. They're in a shopping center, so theres plenty of parking. We'll be going back this summer. Looking forward to it.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Beer is great-the real deal - all homemade German food and you can taste it! Kudos!! The owners really care and it shows!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I went here last night. We live only 1/2 mile from the restaurant but have never been. That is because I am a very picky eater, not willing to "step out of the box" very often. We decided to go, mainly so I could try their beer. The pilsner is a great beer by the way. I decided to order the Thai sweet and sour chicken because I wasn't certain about eating german sausage. My meal was great, and I could not eat it all. My wife ordered a sampler of beer-wurst and the bratwurst. This usually consist of two pieces, one of each but they brought out 3 as the waitress said they were small so they added one for free. I didn't see anything small about them, but they were both delicious. My wife got a dish with pork and cashews with thai noodles. She said her's was delicious also. We got there around 5:20 without making a reservation and the place was already full except for a couple of places at one table. They asked if we wanted to join the people at the table, I said if they didn't mind we didn't so we sat with them. It was their first experience too and they drove 50 miles to get there. It turns out the restaurant was having a German Mardi Gras party and the waitresses were dress in different costumes and beads were given out. There were quite a few "characters" dressed up also. It was a great experience and I am glad I finally decided to try something "different" and we will definitely be going back.

Been to Schnitzel Shack? Share your experiences!