Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
$82
$42
$60
Dogwood Inn and Suites(Richmond Hill)
$63
$59
QualityInn
$96
BestWestern.com
$54
Super 8 Richmond Hill(Richmond Hill)
$65
$55
$58
$49
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanconvenient locationstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffexcellent staywould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accesschecking outcookieswafflesoff the highwaygreat place to stayinnsstopexit
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff, exactly what you come to expect from the Hampton Inn. Clean room, good, quality breakfast and convenient location considering the Saint Patricks Day festival was going on.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephyne W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We strive to overwhelm our guest. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again. Thank you again for sharing your great experience with us.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stayed here twice within a week. Found it to be above average both times. Check in rapid and accurate. Rooms well appointed with nice LG tv's, duvet covers on beds, and very nice bath towels. Nice little reception starts at 5:00pm and features hot snacks, chips and salsa and free beer. Breakfasts in the morning have nice selection of hot and cold dishes. Staff very friendly. Only negative is the wall paper and carpet in the hallways are really beginning to show wear and tear.

Stayed: March 2014
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Rustic 16,

Thanks a lot for your kind review! Glad you enjoyed staying with us.. Also glad you enjoyed our evening reception.. Our Ownership is always looking to improve and renovate whenever is possible.. Our Hallways carpet and wallpaper are next on our agenda..
Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts and hope to see you again soon..

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I am a loyal Hampton Inn customer. However, the last time I stayed at this hotel I was not happy.

Even though it was a non-smoking room - the smoke smell hit us in the face as soon as we opened the door. It was gross. I called down to the desk. She said they had no more rooms, but we could go over to the Holiday Inn or she could spray the room. We opted for the spray since it was late at night. When she came up and sprayed she didn't aplogize or even acknowledge this was a stinky room. She was ho hum about it. I asked why housekeeping hadn't caught it and I really didn't get an answer.

After she left I noticed the carpet hadn't been vacuumed and there was hair in the tub. Plus the shower curtain smelled to high heaven.

The next morning I complained to the front desk and the woman there did give me a discount. However, I doubt that I will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jkenney88

Dear JKenny88,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us.. I am sorry that your stay with us wasn't a pleasant one.. Our mission is to make sure every guest leaves our hotel happy and satisfied.. Please feel free to call our management to discuss the room issue further.. Once again, sorry for the mishap you faced and hope to be able to see you again at the hotel in the near future..

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Easy on and off I-95. Good parking, clean and very good restaurants close by. A nice place to stop whether heading north or south I-95 without the traffic of the Savannah exits just north of this location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mark T,

Thanks for your recent stay with us.. We are happy that you found our Hotel to be convenient and enjoyable! We always want to be your favorite stopover.. See you again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stay at the Hampton Inn's when available as they are always clean. The rooms are large enough to accommodate my family, the bath rooms are always clean with towels and wash cloths for everyone's need as we all shower every day. The breakfast is more than adequate for my family and myself plus it has always been fresh.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Steve W,

Thanks a lot for this kind review! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your time at our Hotel here in Savannah/Richmond Hill! We hope to see you again soon!