“Good nights sleep”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stay at the Hampton Inn's when available as they are always clean. The rooms are large enough to accommodate my family, the bath rooms are always clean with towels and wash cloths for everyone's need as we all shower every day. The breakfast is more than adequate for my family and myself plus it has always been fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Steve W,

Thanks a lot for this kind review! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your time at our Hotel here in Savannah/Richmond Hill! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

It was okay.. We've stayed at other Hampton Inns in the past and they came with WAY more amenities than this one did. But I can't really complain about it. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was very clean.

Dear TiffanyM,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us and also thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are constantly improving our amenities to to be able to meet all of our valuable guests needs!
We hope to see you again soon.. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts..

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff was very helpful and the motel was well located near Highway 95. Very clean and I would highly recommend this Hampton for your stay. Restaurants are close by and good variety of different taste. Parking at the motel is well lite and we felt safe leaving our car there. This is a good place to stay overnight when traveling to Florida from North Carolina as it is about half way to our Florida vacation rental.

Dear chiefpeoples,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay while at our Hotel! We are also glad you felt safe.. We always want to be your favorite stop on your way to Florida..
Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

AWESOME STAY AND GREAT ROOMS!! The staff was friendly upon arrival, the rooms were clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The business center has all the tools for your office away from home. 24 hour coffee and refreshments are available in the lobby. Secure and comfortable just seconds from I-95. Thanks again Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Best Regards and YOU ROCK!!!.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

After an awful few days at other hotels, this was a very nice change. Both check in and out receptionists were very kind. To my surprise, breakfast was actually ready before 6am when I was leaving. My room was very, very comfortable, and the bed was wonderful. It was easy access to the highway-yet far enough to be quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very friendly front desk staff. Breakfast is excellent. The kitchen staff is excellent in this Hampton Location. Both front desk staff and kitchen staff were ver helpful. We were here for two days and nights because of the ice storm. The staff made it easier. They saw that we had internet service and a good breakfast. Thanks Hampton

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy we could accommodate you. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable, reasonably priced.. Fitness center could use more equipment, (only one elipticle and one treadmill) staff is very professional and friendly. Nice laundry facility comes in handy for extended stay. Overall a good value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear "Extended Stay" Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards,

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Gateway, GA
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District / Riverfront

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!