Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very clean with beds that were confortable, room temperature was excellent with AC quite and warm staff. Cookies provided at check in. Quite Hotel - Easy to locate off interstate 95. Breakfast was good. GREAT Value for your money. Would stay here again on my trip south.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I like Hampton inns. The bed is comfortable and the rooms are nice, but the bathroom had virtually no counter space and there was no hair dryer! When is the last time you stayed in a hotel with no hair dryer??! Very inconvenient. Maybe the counter space issue was because i was in a handicapped accessible room... (which i didn't request)? A little pricey too.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with the lack of counter space in bathroom and no hair dryer. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn in the passed and have found it to be convenient location on our way to Naples Florida from southeastern pa.. Clean, friendly, quiet with just enough places to eat close by.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very helpful and kind employees. Hotel was in excellent condition and the room was very clean. Breakfast was a very nice selection of items and the food was hot.We will be using this Inn again in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!..Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards:

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our room was on the first floor. It was large and recently remodeled. Clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, we were across from some smoking rooms and although our room did not smell, the hallway smelled horrible. Breakfast was not great, but it did the job.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

The Team at the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

Reviewed September 8, 2013

maybe it is just company policy would not accept Credit card used to make reservation -one I had used with them before- but they would have charged it I bet if no show unpleasant situation as I had reserved room for daughter and her child

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

The Team at the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not particularly a great place to stay - many better options in the area including a far nicer Hampton Inn about 6 miles north off of I-95. I would not come back here. The room smelled of smoking and the overall hotel was dingy and less well maintained

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

The Team at The Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

#6 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!