Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
$110
HIExpress.com
$88
BestWestern.com
Dogwood Inn and Suites(Richmond Hill)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
Super 8 Richmond Hill(Richmond Hill)
$44
$58
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanconvenient locationstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffexcellent staywould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accesschecking outcookieswafflesoff the highwaygreat place to stayinnsstopexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great hotel and great price. If you are trying to be close to the main attractions in Savannah, GA, it may not be the best choice. Considering it was a holiday weekend, it was the best I could find and I was not disappointed. Probably a good location if traveling along 95 and need to stop over for a night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the BestWestern Plus across the street until this Hampton Inn opened. I prefer the pillow top beds of Hampton Inn, so we stayed there on our latest trip to visit family. Though this is an older building purchased from another motel chain, it has been well remodeled. On our 3 night visit it was always clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. If you plan to use a pool, Hampton Inn has a small outdoor pool and BW Plus has a small indoor pool & hot tub. The toilets at Hampton Inn are too short, ok for kids but not for seniors. The AC was good.

Room Tip: Our room on the 1st floor was very quiet.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We checked in on our way to Orlando for a 1 night stay. The property is about 1.5 blocks west of I-95, easily visible from the road.

It's a Hampton Inn like any other, but is showing some wear and tear. The room was clean and in good order, which is huge in my book. Check in was very smooth and the girl at the front desk was very accommodating, getting us extra pillows. The bathroom is a bit worn, with chips on the bathtub and bubbling wallpaper (room 222 if anyone is reviewing the comments). The refrigerator had some black mold growing in the back of it, but otherwise, no complaints.

These roadside Hamptons get a lot of wear and tear, more so than the Hamptons in business areas. It's clean, safe, and well tended to, so the other issues are worth overlooking. Glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn & Suites . I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with some of things at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay regarding mold & maintenance issues. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill GA

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent!! The staff were extremely friendly, the room was terrific - loved the bed! Overall EVERYTHING I needed away from home was made available to me with no problems whatsoever. Thanks again to all the staff - I'll definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Savannah.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest:

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The Team at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond Hill GA

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hampton is always an excellent place to stay anywhere you travel - it always deliveres a satisfying stay whether it be for one night or several, you can't go wrong with their accommodations! The bedding always smells fresh - makes you feel as if you're at home! The last one we stayed in had the most beautiful bathroom!! Thanks for making us a return customer!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel and our BRAND. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier.