“Restful bed”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the BestWestern Plus across the street until this Hampton Inn opened. I prefer the pillow top beds of Hampton Inn, so we stayed there on our latest trip to visit family. Though this is an older building purchased from another motel chain, it has been well remodeled. On our 3 night visit it was always clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. If you plan to use a pool, Hampton Inn has a small outdoor pool and BW Plus has a small indoor pool & hot tub. The toilets at Hampton Inn are too short, ok for kids but not for seniors. The AC was good.

Room Tip: Our room on the 1st floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We checked in on our way to Orlando for a 1 night stay. The property is about 1.5 blocks west of I-95, easily visible from the road.

It's a Hampton Inn like any other, but is showing some wear and tear. The room was clean and in good order, which is huge in my book. Check in was very smooth and the girl at the front desk was very accommodating, getting us extra pillows. The bathroom is a bit worn, with chips on the bathtub and bubbling wallpaper (room 222 if anyone is reviewing the comments). The refrigerator had some black mold growing in the back of it, but otherwise, no complaints.

These roadside Hamptons get a lot of wear and tear, more so than the Hamptons in business areas. It's clean, safe, and well tended to, so the other issues are worth overlooking. Glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn & Suites . I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with some of things at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay regarding mold & maintenance issues. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill GA

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent!! The staff were extremely friendly, the room was terrific - loved the bed! Overall EVERYTHING I needed away from home was made available to me with no problems whatsoever. Thanks again to all the staff - I'll definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Savannah.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest:

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The Team at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond Hill GA

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hampton is always an excellent place to stay anywhere you travel - it always deliveres a satisfying stay whether it be for one night or several, you can't go wrong with their accommodations! The bedding always smells fresh - makes you feel as if you're at home! The last one we stayed in had the most beautiful bathroom!! Thanks for making us a return customer!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel and our BRAND. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Quiet, comfortable, welcoming staff, especially breakfast attendant. Pool had some insects in it but was usable. Especially appreciated the quiet air conditioning and ability to catch up on e-mail at the business center was a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy you got some pool time regardless of a few insects, always nice to relax after a trip. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards:

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Go for the stay and not the breakfast... It rained the three days that we were there so we were not able to get to the pool. Great location by the 95 and the town sis very nice as well. Go to Denny's or one of the other places for food. Coffee was good and the cookie at night was a nice treat as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are sorry that it rained while you were and will do better to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very clean. Quick check-in. Good breakfast. Found hotel with a hotel coupon book at a rest stop on I-95 when I was looking for a Hampton Inn to stay at in my travels. GPS wanted to take me 10 miles down the road for this hotel. I would stay here again when I come to see the Savannah Ga. area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!