“Savannah Area”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
“Savannah Area”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This was a wonderful find. Just south of Savannah, GA. On our way to FL. We always enjoy ourselves in Savannah. This was a great place to stay getting back on I-95 and just south of Savannah (approx. 10 miles/exit 87). Hotel was clean, friendly staff, great breakfast and most important a very comfortable bed. Many restaurants at that exit. Felt very safe and a well lit parking lot.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness of the hotel and our friendly staff. We are glad you found your guest room and bed to be comfortable and were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast bar with hot entrees. Our entire team strives to ensure guest satisfaction and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

In addition, we are pleased you found the hotel to be conveniently located to your travel needs.

Best Regards,

Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dunbar, West Virginia
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a small Hampton Inn. The room was clean with a refrigerator and microwave. Not much is near it except for a KFC, Taco Bell and Wendy's if you want to walk. We stayed here for an overnight from our trip from Florida and it was fine for that.

Room Tip: Ask for a studio room -- has a sofa which is nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found your guest room to be clean well furnished with a mini fridge and microwave.

We hope you will consider us when traveling in the Richmond Hill area in the future.

Best Regards,

Cary, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Room was pretty clean. I found the pillows really uncomfortable but that could be just me. Stayed one night on way to Florida. Gym is tiny and breakfast was below average for a Hampton Inn. It's your basic hotel off the interstate. Nothing special

• Stayed February 2013
Stephyne W, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed two nights for a family wedding. Not much to tell. The rooms were large, clean, quiet, and in good condition. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. There was a hot complementary breakfast in addition to waffles, cereal and yogurt. Overall, I would stay there again. It was a good, medium price hotel for the family or traveler.
If you are looking for an interesting place to eat, try Molly MacPherson' s Pub. Turn right on Rt 17, it is about 2 miles east on the left.

Room Tip: I chose the king bed with sleeper sofa, but many in my party (16 in all) chose the twin queens. All...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review of the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill.

We are pleased to read you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed some of our outstanding amenities such as the complimentary hot breakfast bar. The entire team strives to ensure excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations in that aspect.

In addition we would like to thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers.
We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

With Kindest Regards,

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was very under-whelmed by the room I had at this location. It was clean, and somewhat comfortable, but the decor was really that of a K-mart look and feel. The light/blond finished wood furniture really took the room back in time about 10 years. Desk was extremely small; glad i didn't have to work at it. On the plus side, the room featured a fridge. Bathroom was okay. It had a mild make-over sometime in the past, as the vanity was painted/covered with a finish to resemble a newer solid surface vanity top. Was just okay. Trim ring around the shower head was hanging, and dirt/mold at the joint between the tub and tile floor. On the high side, breakfast was super, with all of the standard Hampton fare. Service was also exceptional. I would stay again, as the price was right.

A word to the hotel, please close the toilet lid in the restroom.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We value any feedback we receive from our guests.

On behalf of myself and the entire team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill I would like to apologize that you were under-whelmed by the décor in your guest room.

Guest satisfaction is important to us and we are pleased you found your room to be clean and our service to be exceptional.

We are also glad you were able to enjoy some of our amenities such as, complimentary hot breakfast and in room microwaves and mini refrigerators.

We hope you will consider us the next time you are travelling in the Savannah/ Richmond Hill area and give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent guest service.

With Kindest Regards,

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped at this Hampton Inn on our way back home from a Florida trip. My wife and I were impressed with how clean the hotel and room was. The bed was extremely comfortable and the rest of the room was very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephyne W, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you valued guest for your time to review our hotel. We love hearing feedback from our guest! I am glad that you enjoyed the signature Hampton Fresh and Clean beds. Our guests love how comfortable these beds are! Hope that you made it home safely, and hope to see you again.
Howell
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way through to Florida. Very clean, super friendly & easy to access from I-95 but quiet. Nearby gas & fast food. Will definitely stop again on our way north or south! Hot breakfast is always nice & convenient!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bec916
Thank you for your time and your kind review! We love having you here, and hope to see you soon in the future. Enjoy your trip!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
#8 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!