“Your basic hotel off the interstate”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Your basic hotel off the interstate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Room was pretty clean. I found the pillows really uncomfortable but that could be just me. Stayed one night on way to Florida. Gym is tiny and breakfast was below average for a Hampton Inn. It's your basic hotel off the interstate. Nothing special

• Stayed February 2013
Stephyne W, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Oviedo, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed two nights for a family wedding. Not much to tell. The rooms were large, clean, quiet, and in good condition. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. There was a hot complementary breakfast in addition to waffles, cereal and yogurt. Overall, I would stay there again. It was a good, medium price hotel for the family or traveler.
If you are looking for an interesting place to eat, try Molly MacPherson' s Pub. Turn right on Rt 17, it is about 2 miles east on the left.

Room Tip: I chose the king bed with sleeper sofa, but many in my party (16 in all) chose the twin queens. All...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review of the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill.

We are pleased to read you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed some of our outstanding amenities such as the complimentary hot breakfast bar. The entire team strives to ensure excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations in that aspect.

In addition we would like to thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers.
We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

With Kindest Regards,

Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Team
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was very under-whelmed by the room I had at this location. It was clean, and somewhat comfortable, but the decor was really that of a K-mart look and feel. The light/blond finished wood furniture really took the room back in time about 10 years. Desk was extremely small; glad i didn't have to work at it. On the plus side, the room featured a fridge. Bathroom was okay. It had a mild make-over sometime in the past, as the vanity was painted/covered with a finish to resemble a newer solid surface vanity top. Was just okay. Trim ring around the shower head was hanging, and dirt/mold at the joint between the tub and tile floor. On the high side, breakfast was super, with all of the standard Hampton fare. Service was also exceptional. I would stay again, as the price was right.

A word to the hotel, please close the toilet lid in the restroom.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We value any feedback we receive from our guests.

On behalf of myself and the entire team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill I would like to apologize that you were under-whelmed by the décor in your guest room.

Guest satisfaction is important to us and we are pleased you found your room to be clean and our service to be exceptional.

We are also glad you were able to enjoy some of our amenities such as, complimentary hot breakfast and in room microwaves and mini refrigerators.

We hope you will consider us the next time you are travelling in the Savannah/ Richmond Hill area and give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent guest service.

With Kindest Regards,

Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Team
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped at this Hampton Inn on our way back home from a Florida trip. My wife and I were impressed with how clean the hotel and room was. The bed was extremely comfortable and the rest of the room was very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephyne W, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you valued guest for your time to review our hotel. We love hearing feedback from our guest! I am glad that you enjoyed the signature Hampton Fresh and Clean beds. Our guests love how comfortable these beds are! Hope that you made it home safely, and hope to see you again.
Howell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way through to Florida. Very clean, super friendly & easy to access from I-95 but quiet. Nearby gas & fast food. Will definitely stop again on our way north or south! Hot breakfast is always nice & convenient!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bec916
Thank you for your time and your kind review! We love having you here, and hope to see you soon in the future. Enjoy your trip!
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I pass through this part of Georgia on business at least three times a year. I always stay here because I can count on great location to my job site, reasonable prices, free evening reception & breakfast, free wifi, and a room that is realiably comfortable! Did I mention the recently remodeled dining area and lobby? Super! However, what I most enjoy is the customer-focused management and staff. I will continue to stay here in the future and always recommend the hotel to friends & coworkers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ChiefRod
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate every guest! Thank you for your great comments on our newly renovated Perfect Mix Lobby! I am glad that you have enjoyed it. I recently updated the photos on TripAdvisor, as well as our Hampton website to show off our new changes. Hope to see you again! Thank you!
Clifton Park, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I tend to prefer the Hampton Inn line of hotels when on the road, but I've stayed in better. The staff was friendly, the room almost as comfortable as the others in this chain I've been in. The wifi was very slow so I had to resort to my 3G connection to get anything done. Also not much for sit down dinning around that exit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Stephyne W, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
We would like to thank you for staying with us in Richmond Hill Ga. I see you are a Disney Dad, and Richmond Hill is a great stopping point on the way to Disney. I just wanted to write you to let you know that we had a few problems with wifi speed at the hotel, and we have increased our bandwith so that should no longer be an issue. Also, if you are ever in Richmond Hill again, you should check out Steamer's Resturant. They are great! Thanks again for the review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
#8 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!