I was very under-whelmed by the room I had at this location. It was clean, and somewhat comfortable, but the decor was really that of a K-mart look and feel. The light/blond finished wood furniture really took the room back in time about 10 years. Desk was extremely small; glad i didn't have to work at it. On the plus side, the room featured a fridge. Bathroom was okay. It had a mild make-over sometime in the past, as the vanity was painted/covered with a finish to resemble a newer solid surface vanity top. Was just okay. Trim ring around the shower head was hanging, and dirt/mold at the joint between the tub and tile floor. On the high side, breakfast was super, with all of the standard Hampton fare. Service was also exceptional. I would stay again, as the price was right.
A word to the hotel, please close the toilet lid in the restroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 Richmond Hill is located just outside of Savannah, GA and offers many free amenities like parking, wi-fi, and daily hot breakfast. Enjoy historical Richmond Hill, GA and many local festivals on your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Hampton Inn