This is an average Hampton, not 'Top Shelf' as indicated by other reviewers.
It does have flat-screen TVs and refrigerators in every room. Generally, it is clean, but it is getting close to needing a rennovation. Breakfast is not typical Hampton fare. I stayed for 9 nights and every morning it was the same - scrambled eggs and sausage. You don't get the usual variety with the southwest or cheese omlette.
The exercise room is a closet and consists of a elliptical and a treadmill. If you want to go for a walk you are extremely limited because of the location.
The service I received was top-notch. Internet speed was acceptable.
One of the problems you have with this hotel is that it is generally inexpensive and that will attract groups. In my case we had a baseball team from Athens, GA staying there and they ran through the halls like a bunch of drunken pirates. To the credit of the staff they did everything they could to help contain the damage, but without parental input they couldn't do much. Of course this happens in a lot of places, but if you stay up at Exit 94 you'll see a little less of that because the prices are slightly higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 Richmond Hill is located just outside of Savannah, GA and offers many free amenities like parking, wi-fi, and daily hot breakfast. Enjoy historical Richmond Hill, GA and many local festivals on your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Hampton Inn