“Another great Hilton property!”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were passing through Georgia and wanted to stay near Savannah. This Hampton Inn was close enough for us to go into Savannah for dinner and shopping and not have to pay the inflated prices of the hotels located directly in the city. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was friendly. We are happy Hilton Honors members!

Room Tip: Hilton properties are exceptional!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2011

We only stayed 1 night but had a good experience. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. It was very clean and even though the room was not perfect, it was so cherry and comfy that it did not matter. The free breakfast was great in the morning and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2010

My daughter and I were heading back home from S.C. to south GA when after leaving Savannah she suddenly became majorly sick and we had to keep stopping on the side of the road. I was not familiar with the area and called my husband (who was at home) and asked him to find me a hotel near the exit I was close to... we had to find a room quick. Once we got to the hotel the check in was quick and very friendly, our room was comfy, clean and nice and the comp brfst next morning was good, usual Hampton stuff. (my daughter loves their big bagels.).. .so if you're traveling on I-95 outside of Savannah it's a great hotel to stay at... By morning my daughter had recovered and we ended up going back to Savannah and spending the day instead of going straight home. Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2010

Stayed 1 night the second week of March. Hotel is convenient off of I-95. Room was updated with flat screen tv, new carpet and refurbished bathroom. Staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was just ok- but it was the standard Hampton Inn menu. Would definitely stay again, especially at the rate I paid of $70 a night.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2010

We were driving from Philadelphia to our home in Florida and needed to stop for the night. By sheer luck and reading the billboards, we were able to locate this Hampton Inn. I believe we were there for a total of 8 hours, but this hotel has everything you need. Check-in was hassle-free and the room was lovely plus extremely clean! The front desk staff person recommended a terrific restaurant called Steamers not far down the road. It was a great choice and if you go, ask for Paige as your waitress. She knew we were traveling , weary and she made our dining experience smooth and enjoyable. We would not hesitate to return to this Hampton Inn or recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We stayed at this Hampton on our way home from Florida. Very nice hotel, good location from I-95. Rooms were updated and clean. Reception was friendly, efficient and helpful. We didn't stay for the breakfast. The down side to the free breakfast bar at Hampton's is that they are all exactly the same. The hot items may change but the eggs are horrible as are most of the hot items. Hotel was a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Prior reviews are true, found this to be clean, nice breakfast & location, BUT FRONT DESK CLERK (she claimed she was manager) WAS RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. Waited for checkin while she finished personal call. Didn't know where to get food after 11pm in area, dismissed question with a quick "I don't know" and walked off!!??? 1 mile down road I found 24hr Dennys & Waffle House. Lots of competition here, won't go back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah South
Super 8 Richmond Hill
Super 8 Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!