See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2010

The best thing was the friendly service at the Hotel, use of computers and the free coffee 24 hours a day.
The greatest help was the desk clerk on am shift was yolaiza for making mornings bright and friendly.
Price was great.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The rooms are what you would expect for under $30 per night--BUT, I was really impressed by several things, and one in particular.

A maintenance issue came up in our room, and the staff absolutely bent over backwards to make sure we were placed in another room that was to our liking. Walter (works the front desk some evenings) took me around to nearly every available room in the hotel, let me check it out, see which one I liked best--all while his newly delivered pizza sat unopened. No attitude, no complaining--truly friendly and wanting to make sure we were comfortable.

Rocky and Letta, the downstairs cleaning staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy and satisfied with our room. They put in extra effort to help us and make our transition easier, and I really, really appreciate that.

Yolaiza and the front desk manager, Wendy, are superb. Never an attitude, always cheerful and they want to help. They care about their guests and you can see that right away. Holiday Inn looks down their nose at you, but these folks are among the best.

The other benefits of this hotel, besides the excellent customer service, is the value. We stayed in two other hotels in Richmond Hill for about the same price, but this one was the best for the money. It has:
-on-site laundry--$1 to wash, $1.50 to dry (The local laundromat is a joke and barely usable, so this is huge to me.)
-a really nice breakfast
-24-hour coffee bar (flavor shots, tea, to-go cups, etc) that is clean, clean, clean.
-coffee makers, microwaves, and fridges in every room--other hotels didn't have that
-Nice fluffy beds in very good condition--no saggy mattresses
AND---
-SUPER cold air conditioning! (The Motel 6 A/C was pathetic and the mattress was made of cardboard or something--horrible!)

So based on our experience, I definitely recommend this hotel for either long-term or road trip use. Super convenient.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
skydivr38, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2010

What a fantastic review! We want to thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 11, 2010

Located right off of 95. Very nice room, AC was working great. We were greeted very nicely by the gentleman at the office. Very helpful with directions and assistance with the internet when I had problems logging on.
loved that they had coffee available 24/7 and it tasted good! Breakfast in the AM was good variety, Very clean.
The pool was nice, very clean even at the end of the day. Very convenient to many restaurants.
Didn't hear much of outside noises.
Bed was very well made.
Staff was super nice, very welcoming.
great value, would recommend to all.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Sophielarue
skydivr38, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2010

We are happy that you love that we have coffee available 24/7! Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2010

I stayed at this fine motel June 11, 2010. The staff was very friendly treating me like family. When I opened the door to my room a very pleasant fragrance hit my nose. This was a most pleasant surprise. The room was very clean and inviting. I will definitely stay there again. EL

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
skydivr38, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2010

What a fantastic review! Thank you! We do want everyone to feel like family and are very happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed June 15, 2010

There was two people that made my stay very much an enjoyable visit. Walter, the night time clerk and Wendy on at day time. Felt like these people really care about the customer as a person an sometimes even as a friend. Hope that this will make it so that more people will come and say Hello.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

We are very proud of our staff as they make all of our guests feel right at home! Hope you will stay with us again soon.