See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Okay, so you pretty much can say: "You get what you pay for", and that's about the size of this place.

No soundproofing from doors or walls, and street traffic is much louder than average. People talking outside my room having a smoke kept me awake as I was sure they had entered my room and I really did not want to know about all of their friends, relatives and problems with their jobs!

Pillows were so thin and wasted that even more than one was not enough to maintain my head level with my shoulders--a neck ache in the making. Cleanliness was marginal and towels and condition of tub, etc. sorely require replacement or upgrading.

There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee, sugar or creamers. The fridge and microwave did work, although the remote for the TV did not have a sleep function and I really needed a bit of "white noise" to help block out all the noises penetrating the room from undesirable sources.

Free high speed internet was fine although slower than what I am accustomed to.

We left before the continental breakfast was served (since we could not sleep well, we were up at 4 am and ready to go a.s.a.p.), so we cannot comment on that.

I'd stay there again, but only if I really had no other choice, and was so tired that a 747 flying 10 feet over my head would not be able to wake me.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
skydivr38, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2010

We want to invite you to stay with us again. We are now under new management and have renovated the hotel. We want everyone to feel comfortable and take care of you as if you are family.

Reviewed March 13, 2010

I have stayed at hotels paying 4 times the amt of the price here, and this was cute,hotels right on the premise,walking area, i could walk to the convenience store,also they even offered me coffee later in the evening,my wake up call did come thru, to the rm.We have stayed at hotels where they forgot that.
We asked directions, and the fella and the lady that were here, were very nice, and gave excellent directions.
WE will go back again, and very pleased at the smiling faces and the service.

This place is a gem.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jeffrey04

We are very happy that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to having you visit again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2010

In the first room we checked into, the toilet wouldn't flush enough to get rid of paper, let alone anything else! A "maintenance person" came and looked and said it was OK since water would come into the stool. They put us into another room and the door wouldn't bolt at all. There was a coffee maker in each room, but no coffee. The microwave in the first room wouldn't shut off when plugged in. Neither room looked or smelled clean. I don't know who wrote the glowing reviews that I found on this site before we made reservations there, but it sounded as if they must have stayed somewhere else!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

We are now under new management and have renovated the hotel from top to bottom. We are very sorry that the stay was not a good one for you and we want to invite you to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2010

When at first i seen the low rate, so i thought it wasen't good quality, but i tell you, the staff was nice, where it is located was great,restaurants were right there,they even asked me if i needed a extra coffee pack for the coffee maker.
Oh, and the size of the room, I was really glad, was not a little box, and not being right on the highway is all impt to me.

When I asked for another towel, and they gave me one, without a problem,and they always smiled, that is just what i needed.

Glad i finally found a hotel I like.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

We know you had many hotel choices and want to thank you for staying with us. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed July 2, 2005

No complaints at all. Huge TV channel selection, everything freshly painted and clean. Micro-fridge in all rooms, nice and clean pool. Coffee and donuts for breakfast. Very firm mattresses.

4  Thank iamtravelinpam

Thank you for staying with us!