Booked nonsmoking room with king bed for 2 nights through priceline.com, Reception area is the only place looked clean. I found dirty elevator, Hallway carpet old and stinky, rm # 309 in horible shape with bed bugs in mattress, Carpet stinky and old, bath tub with mould marks. I immediately decided to leave but could not get refund from receptionist instead she gave me another rm #109 which was almost the same with filthy, stinky carpet. My feet became black and dirty in few minutes walking bare foot on the carpet. Comforter had holes. I was itching all over, After eating continental breakfast on first day my stomach got upset and didn't bother to eat next morning. will never take Travelodge again and tell everybody to stay away !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge