Short back story: my family and I were driving back home from Florida to NY and stopping in two cities along the way. Stop one was Savannah. Nice city and all but we pricey to stay in. So we decided that we would book a hotel in a surrounding area. We picked Travelodge because it was within our price range and we got what we paid for- a non-smoking room.
The room was musty, dirty and in dire need of a cleaning. The tissue holder was rusted and the bathroom was awkwardly small with the toilet inches away from the door. At first we thought that we would just deal with it for the next few days but then My sister and I had the added bonus of seeing a roach crawling on the end table. Needles to say, after that one night, we checked out, enjoyed a tour around Savannah after having a nice breakfast from the nearby Cracker Barrel and we went elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge