Our king size smoking1st floor room didn't exist, we ended up accepting a queen size, no smoking room with an ashtray & were told not to worry about smoking. The parking lot came equiped with an urgent care medical facilty, a motorcycle shop, a chinese resturant & a 24 hr Waffle House resturant all in the front door leaving an endless supply of lurking individuals around the clock. The continental breakfast consisted of 1 pack of muffins & a pack of toaster waffles only with no sign of any type of fruit, juices, cereal or milk. The whole experience was 1 step above tent camping in the medium strip of an interstate !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge