“The roof didn't leak !!”

Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
SANTEE
“The roof didn't leak !!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our king size smoking1st floor room didn't exist, we ended up accepting a queen size, no smoking room with an ashtray & were told not to worry about smoking. The parking lot came equiped with an urgent care medical facilty, a motorcycle shop, a chinese resturant & a 24 hr Waffle House resturant all in the front door leaving an endless supply of lurking individuals around the clock. The continental breakfast consisted of 1 pack of muffins & a pack of toaster waffles only with no sign of any type of fruit, juices, cereal or milk. The whole experience was 1 step above tent camping in the medium strip of an interstate !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

carmanager, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. We here at Travelodge strive to achieve quality customer service and accommodations for our guests. We apologize for your stay being under par. If you have any further questions or comments please contact us at 912/756.3325. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.
Wendy Carrington
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
HAMILTON
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Convenience along with comfort, great value and a friendly staff is a winner for me every time I come to stay! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank ANDREA W
carmanager, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We are glad you had a wonderful stay, and we strive to make sure every guest has great customer service and value for their money.
Again thank you for your response and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, please call me directly for future reservations or any other questions at 912-756-3325.

Wendy Carrington
Asst. General Manager
Dublin, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The front desk staff was very nice and extremely helpful. I booked a hotel room expecting it to be non-smoking. Upon arrival none off non-smoking rooms upon in my preference were available. I saw that as no big deal as I'd just be using the room to sleep anyway. I took the smoking room as it had a king sized bed; I also threw in an air-freshener to ease the hard tobacco smell. The side of the room nearest to the bathroom had a light urine smell. I did not bring my girlfriend to the room because of its condition and the smell. The room itself was shabby the carpet was torn at the door and at the huge freezer like bathroom door. The microwave didn't work. The tile in the bathroom was white around the toilet from what appeared to be drywall dust. There was corrosion and what appeared to be water damage in the bathroom near the toilet. I skipped breakfast during both mornings of my stay due to the size of the dining area/lobby, there was simply not enough room. In the end it seems the smoking room was a bad idea. I left with a sinus infection and horrid cough due to the dust and cigarette odor. The bed was spongy and old and made way too much noise. The light fixtures were dim and were all different in a way. The bathroom fixtures such as toilet, sink, and shower were spotless and clean. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. All in all this hotel needs some serious TLC and updating, I'm extremely certain after that it'll be grand. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple