The hotel is really rundown. I booked two rooms and when they gave me the rooms, they were on the opposite sides of the hotel, not together. The pictures on the website are nothing like what we experienced. Still had old comforters on the beds, old carpet, holes in the shower where the shower curtain had been. The beds were hard as rocks to sleep on. Had mold in the shower. No water pressure whatsoever. The breakfast area is in the lobby which is no bigger than an 8 x 8 room with four tables. You cannot get more than one person in the food area at a time. I really cannot think of anything good to say about this hotel at all with the exception of the front desk staff who were very nice and fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge