Hotel room was clean, linens were clean. Although the hotel is quite old and shabby and the amenities are minimal, it was all one needs and you can get additional towels, etc. The breakfast was more than enough. The staff "Wendy" was particularly helpful and because of that we made sure we stopped at this hotel 2 more times. The price was extremely reasonable and I plan to stay there whenever we are in that area which will probably be several times a year. This hotel was perfect for an overnight stay at an affordable price. I have been in other hotels for more money and no better room conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Area/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge