See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Air conditioner did not work, was told no other rooms open & was charged for 3 nights. 2nd night I got a fan & killed a roach. Maint man drained a/c & cleaned filter said he'd bring new a/c in the a.m. which just happened to be the morning of check out time. It was in the high 90's, had to cut my vaca short didn't stay 3rd night and was told no refund or discount for my miserable stay. Nasty dirty room. Will NEVER recommend this place!

Room Tip: Pick another motel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2012

You learn your lesson when you book hotel online and bring your whole family there during one night I had to kill 7 flies and 2 roaches what do you expect when you have a two restaurants up front and next to you dirty room bathroom not clean could mot even flush in theiddle of the night and front desk people are a joke even the towel I could not use wifi not working well that night but dirty place motel should be the name

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My family of four stayed one night,June 25,2012. We wanted an affordable way to stay near Savannah, Ga. I to had read reveiws that made me think that Travelodge would nasty and rundown. It wasn't! Staff was helpful. The beds were GREAT! Its always fun to take a quick dip in a pool after traveling 800 miles with 2 teenage boys. The waffels for breakfast was fun for us to. Thanks for a good rest Travelodge!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MentaMomof3teenagers
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed at the Travelodge in Richmond Hill, GA for one week - June 5 to June 12, 2012 Our stay was beyond our expectations. Before staying there I read a few reviews and was skeptical. The room was clean, quiet and pleasant. Wendy, who was at the front desk was very professional, helpful and kind. There was a good hot or cold breakfast every morning. The waffles were terrific - my husband had one every morning. The cleaning staff did a very nice job. The Travelodge treated us better than our Timeshare in all aspects. We would reccomend them to anyone and when we visit Savannah again we will stay with Travelodge in Richmond Hill.
WKM & OTM

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Have stayed here before and found it to be a good value. Staff very friendly and helpful. This isn't a 4 * hotel but is very adequate. The bed is a little too firm for my taste, but room (away from) the Interstate) was quiet and clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business