“Good price and decent room”

Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nothing special and nothing terrible but it was a clean room while we were on the road. Free breakfast was typical. Our room had a slight musty smell but you did not notice it after a couple minutes. Location is convenient to I-95 for travelers.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Richmond Hill

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed here om 04/10/2014 no problem with anything. The rooms were clean and the Mr. Patel was very friendly and nice to us We will go back on 04/16/2014 to stay again Looking forward to stay, I am going down town and going to the river and relax.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter on the south side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel from reviews on Trip advisor. We were driving from NC to Florida and needed a place to lay our heads for the night. For the price we paid... And what we needed... This place was perfect. BTW all the rooms have been remodeled and are lovely.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank momatravel
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The room was clean and neat. There was no hot water in the sink, but there was in the shower?! We tried to pop popcorn, the TV went crazy, the bag burnt/smoking, after 1 1/2 min. we put it outside the door so the smoke alarm would not go off.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am extremely happy with our stay here on 1/5/14. The room was very clean and beautifully furnished (marble countertop and shower, newer bathroom fixtures, new/well kept furniture, clean linens, etc). The air conditioner/heater, controlled with a wall thermostat, was easy to set and allowed us to stay comfortable without continuously having to adjust. Even the (individual serve) coffee pot exceeded my expectations! The breakfast area in the lobby was clean and organized, and had a great selection of food available. The staff was very helpful and courteous......not only when checking in, but also on the few occasions when we had questions or needed assistance.

However during our stay, I was most impressed with the bed and the pillows - not only did they appear to be new, they were EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. We stopped in last minute due to an unexpected overnight drive from VA to FL - not only did I wake up completely refreshed after only a few short hours, I have been suffering from back problems for the last 8 weeks and had no pain when I woke the next morning. I cannot speak highly enough about our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to any one looking to stay in the Richmond Hill area..

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor, around the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed in this hotel because we could not get a room elsewhere. There was a large, loud box in our room when we arrived. My husband asked an employee what it was. She spoke NO English, so we got no answer. We later figured out it was some sort of humidifier. We assumed it was there to take the smoky/musty odor out of what was supposed to be a smoke free room. The ceiling in the room was very dirty looking. The linens/towels were not clean looking or fresh smelling. We went & bought a large can of Lysol & new pillowcases. I sprayed down everything in the entire room, including the bedding. Then we put the new pillowcases on. The room smelled lots fresher & we felt better. The positive is breakfast, which is very good & has a nice selection.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Reallyreally1
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was charged more than the advertised price to start with...then I called the office to ask why HBO was not working...the girl in the office said she would call her manager and call me back. When I called again she had left for the night and there was some guy from a foreign country that I could barely understand. He told me he would check on the HBO and get back with me. The next morning (after no HBO for the night) the older woman gave me a lecture on why I shouldn't watch HBO...I will never stay at another Econo Lodge because of this experience.

Room Tip: Next time I will stay in Best Western.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95/Richmond Hill
Super 8 Savannah
Super 8 Savannah
#48 of 114 in Savannah

Been to Econo Lodge Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!