“Great Stay”

Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great Stay, the room was clean and had a few conviences coffe pot, microwave, and fridge. Everything was clean and presentable. The front desk clerk was delightful and he greated us with a warm and friendly smile. I would have liked a few more items on the continental breakfast but the hotel did provide us a coupon to a nearby restuarant. I would recommend this hotel for an affordable, clean and friendly stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cherilynn K
GM4180, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write a response to your stay. We appreciate it very much and wish you will stay with us again in the future when on vacation or just passing through. If i can be of any assistance to you in the future please feel free and call me at any time @912-756-3371. thanks, Alan

Reviewed October 26, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank Frederick H

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We booked a room here through hotwire's $30 mystery room. You stepped in the room and the first thing you notice .... DOUBLE beds .... who has double beds anymore? The second thing was the sagging double bed .... not just a slight dip, we are talking, you could hide a person in it, type of sagging.The room was outdated .... big deal, I can live with that. The things I couldn't live with were the "rocking chair" style loose toilet (the whole toilet moved big time), the bugs I had to crush, the shower head that literally moved in and out of the wall when you tried to adjust it, the dirty floors, dirt pilled up behind the bathroom door and the rest of the bathroom for that matter, and NO HOT WATER!!!!! I had a sunburn and the water only felt luke warm! The hotel's staff response to this ..... "well we haven't had any other complaints". My response .... called hotwire and got a refund! We checked out immediately! Hotwire booked me another room and gave me a $25 credit towards that room. I cannot stress enough .... DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! You would be better off sleeping in your car! Pick a bridge ..... any bridge .... sleep under it ..... it would be cleaner and more comfortable

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tina74682002
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Nasty, dirty, outdated rooms. Worst Days Inn we have ever stayed in. Writing this review from the bed in the hotel. It's almost 2:00 am & I cannot sleep because I'm worrying about bugs! :(

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank flowergirl6501
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I didn't pay much and didn't expect much, but I was still disappointed. The room was dated, musty and I could hardly sleep because I wanted to wash my feet after walking across the floor barefooted. I wondered most of the night if they had actually changed the sheets. I went so far as to strip the sheets off of the bed the next morning in hopes that the next guest wouldn't wonder the same thing.

I never tried to see if the TV worked as I'm not sure I had enough time for the picture tube to warm up. The good news is the wi-fi was connected to the Internet and I was able to spark a connection. The shower was clean too. And I was able to park close to my room. So there were three good things that allow me to grant two stars.

Oh ... The desk clerk was proficient too! (I still feel generous with the two star rating though)

Room Tip: Consider pulling off at a different exit and check into another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank wbladesr
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night recently - it was late and we needed somewhere for our family to sleep. We checked in around midnight and were given a room back near the pool. The air had not been on and the room was so hot and humid - almost felt wet inside. We set the air conditioning on high and tried to get settled. Within just a few minutes I killed a roach on the floor near the tv. I took a shower to cool off a bit. When I woke the next morning there was another roach in the shower.

We told the person at the desk that there was a bug problem and he said, "OK."

We were exhausted and needed to sleep or else we'd probably have checked out when we saw the first bug. Was very nervous about getting bugs on us or in our stuff.

There are tons of hotels around here and I know they all get really busy. There is a reason this one had rooms open. Have to say don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank robyn g
Reviewed June 5, 2012

good for a night and 10% off at the new Denny's diner next door. Our second stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
#50 of 115 in Savannah
Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill
6 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Gateway

Been to Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah? Share your experiences!