“Great Barbecue! A little pricey though.”
Review of Smokin Pig

Smokin Pig
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The barbecue is very good. The pulled pork is my favorite. the ribs come unsauced , smoked or boiled I think, but they are really tasty. The place isn't much, very small and connected to a gas station, which almost turned me away. I decided to order to go. My only complaint is their prices are pretty high, almost too much, especially the ribs.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a delicious dinner. I had bbq ribs and they were wonderful as were the potatoes and slaw. I did make the mistake of getting the "all you can eat" ribs, because, predictably, I ate too much. Had I ordered just a regular plate of ribs, I would have had plenty of food. But the "all you can eat" was such a bargain that I could not pass it up. Enjoy!

Our server was especially nice.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and i just ate from the Smokin Pig three days ago and it was delicious. The ribs just fell off the bone and the pork was tender and juicy. The only coplaint we had was that the baked potatoes were a little hard and the cole slaw was just ok. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We travel to N Florida from upstate SC often to visit family. Our meals along the way are always from fast food places. But today we happened upon a great BBQ restaurant just off exit 87 in Richmond Hill GA. In my opinion the true test of a good BBQ joint is their sides. You can perfect pulled pork, smoked chicken and sauces pretty easily, but bad sides will close the doors. The potato salad was nearly as good as my grandmother's, green beans seasoned perfectly, baked beans rivaled my mom's and I hear the cole slaw was a hit, too.

Very excited about our next trip now that we know where to stop!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Just did a crazy road trip of 5000km with family going to Florida so looking for stops along the way to have a fast lunch. This was our best "road meal" of the trip. Great BBQ pulled pork with different sauces, friendly fast service and communal tables. Highly recommended by everyone in our family of five from 11-51 yrs old.