DATE OF STAY 8/5/10
We picked the Best Western in Richmond Hill Ga. at random while traveling to Fl. to catch our yearly cruise a few years back, we were impressed with the hospitality and convience of this hotel and are pleased to find this unchanging year to year as we have made this a regular stop to break up or trip. Rooms have always been very clean and spacious and very affordable. Our room this year was a suite with king sized bed, we had twice the space in this room compared to the room we stayed in at port canaveral the night before our cruise and payed half the cost. The hot breakfast was a nice addition and its good to see that this motel is striving to meet its customers needs and wants as so many places act as if you dont find what you want here go somewhere else, a word to those chains, "I WILL" . All in all this was a great stay along the way and we will be back.
JDF FROM NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Southern gem property! Savannah South at I-95 exit 87. Our heated saltwater-mineral indoor pool and spa are open until 12:00 a.m.! Start your morning with our free deluxe hot breakfast including sausage, two types of eggs, biscuits, make your own Belgian waffles, French toast, six different cereals, yogurt, fresh fruits, sugar free syrup and much more, over 25 items in all. Paula Dean has even been to our hotel!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Richmond Hill - Savannah South Hotel Richmond Hill
- Best Western Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Best Western