“review”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Richmond Hill, United States
“review”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and myself enjoyed very much our stay at the Best Western Hotel in rkichmond Hill Georgia.The room was very good, the breakfast was also very good and the personnel was very nice. We like Best Western very much and have been visiting it very often.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Sean D,

We love faithful customer and so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team as they will be words of encouragement to our staff to continue growing and shining with the work they do. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed many different aspects of our hotel, like our 35+ item breakfast we offer each and every morning. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,
Best Western Plus, Richmond Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Czech first
Arpin,WI
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel itself was in good appearance and clean, The staff were awesome and very friendly. They showed that they cared about the customers how stayed with them and appeared to be proud of their hotel. I would definitely stay with them anytime and highly would recommend them. THANK YOU! Roger O. Dowty

• Stayed July 2014
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear R_dodwty,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay. Our team offers great customer service and will do anything to make sure our guests enjoy every minute of they stay. We are looking forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.

Ruckersville, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family was returning from a very exhausting trip to Disney and Ft. Lauderdale and this hotel exceeded my expectations! We stayed here because it was about half way from Florida to Virginia. The hotel had every amenity! The hot tub was perfectly heated, the hotel had snacks (unfortunately we missed), it had a gift shop and several other special touches that made our stay comfortable! The staff was extremely friendly and unfortunately I didn't get the gentleman's name but he engaged my family in a story that had us all commenting how kind he was as we were leaving with smiles on our faces! We missed the breakfast because it closed at 9:00 but other than that our stay was wonderful and we would stay again and recommend to others!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Elizabeth N,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us. We take pride in all the items we are able to offer to our guests like our evening snacks with 24 hour fresh lemonade. Its always a nice way to talk to other travelers passing though. We are so pleased to hear we make a difference and you were able to enjoy your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.

Best Wishes,
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Generally a great visit. My only complaint was with the listed amenity of a grill (noted as gas but wasn't) and no utensils available for it. We selected this hotel principally with the hope of having a family gathering with kids in the pool and a family barbeque. Unfortunately, that had to happen elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Angie V,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.

The management team at
York, PA
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The stay at Best Western Richmond was a nice stop on a long trip. The room was very clean and the beds quite comfortable. I expected the room finishes to be a bit more upgraded from other reviews. I would consider installing bathroom fans--the bathroom was too steamy to function in after showering. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and professional. We were a bit disappointed with the size of the pool, but really liked the salt water feature. Breakfast would have been a good experience except that the eggs were cold even at 6:30 with few other customers eating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Dgandrg,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. We are happy you got some pool and spa time during your recent visit. It is always a nice way to relax after a long trip. We are glad to hear that we make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. We have a great team and they work very hard. We hope to see you again in the future, safe travels.

The management team at
Newton Grove, North Carolina
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Never stayed at a Best Western before but it looked nice from the on line pictures and the reviews where good so my husband and I decided to give it a try. Only thing is they do not have adequate insulation/noise reduction material between the floors. We where kept awake all night long by the children of the occupants directly above us. Called downstairs to notify/ complain to them twice. Nothing improved, they did nothing. Upon check out I gave the young lady a recap of what had happened thinking that at best they might offer a discount for the inconvenience but at the very least that I would receive a prophetic apology. Nope, not at all, I received a very uninterested/ uncaring "well that's unfortunate". It was very unfortunate for me since I just paid about two hundred bucks for a good night sleep that I never received. So unless you can sleep through a bomb going off, I highly recommend staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, insist on the top floor,
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear 3Susan1969,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, tank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
Richmond hill
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was rated number one in the area. My husband is in the military and we were moving to richmond hill so we opted to stay here while searching for a house. We have two young children a ten month old and a four year old. At 4pm in the afternoon on the second day of our stay we received a call from reception telling us to keep it down-the exact words, I was both horrified and insulted so asked keep what down, I was advised that my children going up and down was making too much noise. At the time my four year old was asleep so this was in reference to the ten month old who could not walk but was crawling. When I expressed my anger at basically saying my child could not move around at 4 in the afternoon I was told they were merely passing on the comments, my retort was you should have kept them to yourself as I felt this was a clear indication this was not a child friendly place. I was advised the couple below us were elderly and therefore want peace. Again the following day at 1pm I heard excessive banging on the ceiling. I decided to go and discuss this with reception, my kids are not as silent as mice but they were merely walking or crawling across the room- receptions solution tell me, my husband and two children to the ground floor, so we spent the following hour moving all of our belongings (remember we were moving house so had lots) and the children downstairs. I thought the staff were rude, offensive and made it clear that this is not a family friendly hotel. Clean yes, decent enough but I would never ever stay here again

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Dede1407,

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah South

Been to Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn? Share your experiences!