“very nice place to stay”

Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
GreenLeadersBronze level
“very nice place to stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed here one night enjoyed staying here. The lady at the front desk was very polite and helpful. Our room was nice, and our bed was extremely comfortable. overall good experience, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
We are all pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were comfortable from the moment you walked in until the moment you left us the next morning. We are glad to hear you were comfortable in our comfortable beds...not to hard and not too soft. We do our best to make sure everyone is satisfied and comfortable. Next time you are in the area we hope you relax in the pool and hot tube and maybe also have a little snack with nachos and cookies every evening. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived early for our reservation and although they were very busy, housekeeping staff had a room ready for us within 25 minutes. We stayed here a couple of days while visiting Savannah. The room was attractive and spacious with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean, clean, clean with nice fluffy towels. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool very much. We did not find any of the problems mentioned in an earlier review. The hotel offers cookies and nachos in the evening and lemonade, coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day. The free breakfast has a large selection of both hot and cold items. This hotel was one of the nicest we found on our vacation. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us, we do our very best to make sure each and every guests is taken care of even if by chance someone arrives a little bit early. I'm glad the everyone was able to make your stay eventful and that you were at ease. Looks like you took great advantage of the 24hr coffee bar and lemonade. Also the social hour we offer every evening. We hope to see you again soon, with your smiling faces. Travel safe.
springville, In.
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The most wonderful hotel of our trip! SIMPLY SAID - I could not have asked for more! Spotlessly cleaned, super pleasant, courteous & helpful staff, perfect beds covered with perfect bedding, delicious breakfast with tons of hot & cold food choices, and coffee, tea, lemonade & fruit availalable 24 hrs! They even serve nachos and beverages in the evening! Spacious bathroom that was stocked with toiletries and as clean as a new bathroom! Everyone kept asking if there was anything we want or need. I cannot stress CLEAN enough. Would love to stay again! Also.....its so convenient to "things to see & do in Savannah - perfect location!" JILL H. - INDIANA

1 Thank JILLYBEAN1959
Dear Jill,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our ultra clean hotel. We take great pride in all our employees from our wonderful housekeeping staff to our maintenance who help keep our hotel ultra clean inside and out. Glad to hear you took advantage of our nightly social hour as well as our 24 hour coffee bar and lemonade. We hope to see you again soon when visiting the Savannah area.
Delta Junction
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on the way to Ocala, FL. It was a wonderful place to stay. Staff were wonderful and the breakfast was great. Everyone made you feel welcome and went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. One problem that we did have was the snacks that were in the room, were very expensive and beware of the the small stickers on the items that tell the prices of the items. Look at the snacks careful before you dig in. Cheaper to buy snacks at store than in room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was wonderful. We all do our best to make sure that each and every guest is taken care of. We would like to apologize for the snacks, its a 50-50 shot some guests love it and some don't. But we hope you were able to have the free nachos and cookie that we offer every evening starting at 6 pm. We hope to see you again soon.
richmohd hill, georgia
Reviewed June 30, 2013

When I went in to get a room, the lady behind the counter couldn't have been nicer, however, she didn't even tell me how much the room was! She said cookies would be in the lobby for guests at 6:00, but when my daughters went to get them, there was only one chocolate chip cookie left, and that was at 6:10. The room was very nice and clean, however the pool was kind of gross. It STUNK! It smelled like seaweed or dead fish. Before I booked the room, their online site said the pool was salt water and heated. It was freezing cold and the water was very murky. The hot tub was TOO hot! When we went to get the free breakfast in the morning, it wasn't very good. The biscuits were so hard, I could have used them for hockey pucks. My two daughters didn't eat anything, and I ended up having cereal. I don't think I would stay there again...even though it is a Best Western PLUS hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest
I would like to apologize for the issues you had encountered during your stay. We all do our best to keep every thing clean and tidy. One drawback of our cookies is that some days they are gone in a blink of an eye and sometimes they are they for hours...just depends on the day. But I do hope that you and your family took advantage of the social our with nachos, celery, carrots and juice. Hope to see you again soon during your travels.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We travel frequently and stay in many hotels. At first we were hesitant to stay because all that was advertised for the price seemed to good to be true. We decided to take a chance and were very glad we did. The hotel was in nice shape, decorated nicely and very clean. Right away we felt welcomed and received prompt help from the front desk even though she was very busy. The room had two queen beds (nice change from the double bed size standard). The mattresses were very comfortable. I told my husband when I woke up in the morning that I had the best night sleep since we had been on our trip. Even the shower was decent. Many are not. We were especially pleased with the staff. Every person we talked with was pleasant and helpful. We will definitely try staying in another Best Western Plus again and hope that it wasn't just this location that was so nice. We have only found one other chain that is consistently nice and they are much more expensive. From what we experienced here, we have found another excellent option -
WC, Newark, DE

1 Thank Wschaffee
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear guest
I would like to say I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your here with us. Each and every employee does their best to make sure each and every guest is extremely satisfied from the cleanliness to the hospitality. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the beds as well and you got the best sleep on your entire trip. We hope you keep enjoying the Best Western chain and come back and see us soon.
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I found good reviews on Trip Advisor on this hotel and had recommended it to several other couples. They both stayed there too over the past six months and had no problems.

We knew we wanted to spend a few days in Savannah so we came here for Sunday June 23rd and Monday, June 24th. We were not disappointed at all. It's a very convenient location to Savannah.

The place is clean and very nice. The lobby is comfortable and offers fresh lemonade 24/7. In the evening are freshly baked cookies for your enjoyment. However, to my disappointment, they ran out within 40 minutes of putting them on display Monday night.

The breakfast in the morning is a very well stock one with a lot of nice choices of food. And the coffee was superb. I'm fussy when it comes to coffee and this was great tasting coffee. On Monday morning the gal working the breakfast area was so sweet and friendly. She was trying so hard to please everyone, which she did. A gem of an employee. I didn't catch her name but she had dark hair and a slight accent.

We definitely will come back here again.

Room Tip: It is a pet friendly hotel so if no pets with you, ask for the second or third floors. I think the f...