WE stayed at the Best Western Plus in Richmond Hill on June 9, 2011. We were on our way to Disney World. We had been on the road most of the day and were looking for a place to stay. I saw an advertisement for The Best Western Plus in a Travel book. We stopped for the night. The desk clerk was very helpful. We were put in a ground floor room near the pool. Our room was clean and had lots of room. The motel sits back off the road so the noise level is very low. The next morning we went to their complementary breakfast. The selection was very good, including sausage, eggs, danish, donuts, cereal, and make your own waffles. I would recommend this motel to anyone wanting a good nights sleep at a good price. There was no restaurant on the premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Southern gem property! Savannah South at I-95 exit 87. Our heated saltwater-mineral indoor pool and spa are open until 12:00 a.m.! Start your morning with our free deluxe hot breakfast including sausage, two types of eggs, biscuits, make your own Belgian waffles, French toast, six different cereals, yogurt, fresh fruits, sugar free syrup and much more, over 25 items in all. Paula Dean has even been to our hotel!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Richmond Hill - Savannah South Hotel Richmond Hill
- Best Western Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Best Western