“Very Clean and Nice”

Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 30, 2011

WE stayed at the Best Western Plus in Richmond Hill on June 9, 2011. We were on our way to Disney World. We had been on the road most of the day and were looking for a place to stay. I saw an advertisement for The Best Western Plus in a Travel book. We stopped for the night. The desk clerk was very helpful. We were put in a ground floor room near the pool. Our room was clean and had lots of room. The motel sits back off the road so the noise level is very low. The next morning we went to their complementary breakfast. The selection was very good, including sausage, eggs, danish, donuts, cereal, and make your own waffles. I would recommend this motel to anyone wanting a good nights sleep at a good price. There was no restaurant on the premises.

Room Tip: Ask for what you would like.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
BWPlusRichmondHill, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

Dear Guest,
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We strive to make every guests stay the best it can be.
Please remember us when you are traveling in our area again.
You may contact me directly at 912-756-7070 and ask for the managers special. Again thank you for taking the time.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn

Reviewed June 23, 2011

My family and I stayed here overnight on 6/15 on the way home from Florida. I have done this drive many, many times over the years, and must say that this property is the nicest overnight I've ever had while on the road. Everything was clean and well-maintained, the room was quite large and comfortable, and the multiple snack opportunities in the breakfast area were a pleasant surprise.

I was most pleased by the breakfast, which had an excellent selection of both hot and cold items, as well as whole fruit and juices. My only complaint is that the juice machine wasn't operating during the evening snack time (although signs had stated that juice would be available), but as free lemonade was available in the lobby, we just drank that instead.

I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a clean, safe stopover that's a cut above the rest. --FL in NC

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
BWPlusRichmondHill, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Dear Guest,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for all our guests.

We hope to see you again soon and if there is anything else we can do to serve you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912-756-7070.

Again, Thanks for the wonderful review.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

Well, after reading all the great reviews I was expecting something great. My check-in experience was average. I did not have the one so many raved about and her replacement was on the phone when I arrived and took a while to acknowledge me. Nothing special there. The rooms were clean yet average, nothing special there. I thought maybe the mineral pool was what makes this place so great....nope, only holds about 3 people. My experience with the breakfast buffet was ok. Similar to what I have had at so many mid-range hotels in the past. The breakfast room attendant never spoke to us or even smiled. I actually had to go tp the front desk to check out. No express check-out here. Overall just and average i95 hotel and not worth the 100 dollars I paid. By the way, I was in the lobby when a walk-in arrived and she was offered a managers special rate of 69 dollars. So much for my planning and booking ahead!

• Stayed: June 2011
BWPlusRichmondHill, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.
I do apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. Please give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Feel free to contact me at 912-756-7070 directly and I will give you the Manager's special rate the next time you decide to stay with us.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We booked our stay at this motel for a family get away. Upon arrival the staff was very pleasent and went out of their way to assist us in every way. The room was clean and had a fresh smell to it.. The hot breakfast was good as well as the afternoon snacks which they provided . The pool and spa was very nice and well kept. We enjoyed our stay at this motel and will return in future.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
BWPlusRichmondHill, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I look forward to serving you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me personally at 912-756-7070 and ask for the Managers special the next time you decide to stay with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

We stayed at many hotels & motels on the Georgia Coast over the past 5 years, from Savannah down to Jekyll Island. This one has the best combination of friendly, helpful staff and excellent accommodations--comfortable beds, spic-and-span clean rooms, nice pool, and excellent, complimentary breakfast. conveniently located right off the freeway. We'll be back soon.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
BWPlusRichmondHill, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

Please feel free to contact me the next time you decide to stay with us at 912-756-7070 and ask for the Managers special.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Angie was very helpful and made us feel like we were visiting friends. The fresh juice awaiting us in the lobby was most refreshing. Rooms were very spacious and had everything we needed. Breakfast was the best out all of the other hotel chains we had visited on this trip. If you have time stay an extra day; take the shuttle to downtown for a fascinating trolley tour of the fabulous city of Savannah. We only had a few hours but the sites & sounds will be with us for a long time.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel...good value for the money
Karen Cutts , June 10, 2011

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KALCutts

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We strive to make every guest feel right at home the moment they walk through the door. We are glad you enjoyed the fresh juice and the rooms were to your liking.
Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you decide to stay with us at 912-756-7070. Thanks again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

Christ the breakfast lady was great. Dee & Allison on the desk made us feel really welcome & made the dog welcome as well. This was our second stay at this holel and won't be our last as we visit family in Florida and this the perfect break on the drive home.

1  Thank jeh_27893

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property.
We are so glad you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is one of the few hotels in the area that accept pets. Please remember us the next time you are in the Savannah area.
Feel free to call me personally at 912-756-7070 and ask for the Manager's special for our return guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Gateway
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#5 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn? Share your experiences!