Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill
$42
$60
Dogwood Inn and Suites(Richmond Hill)
$63
$59
QualityInn
$96
BestWestern.com
$54
$109
$96
Super 8 Richmond Hill(Richmond Hill)
$65
$55
Travelocity
$58
$49
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskyogurtnight managerspacious roombiscuitssausagecinnamon bunswould stay here againhalf wayking bedthe breakfast arearefrigerator and microwavegreat ratehotel staffvery nice hoteli highly recommend this hoteloutdoor pool
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stayed at this location of the Holiday Inn on our way to Florida and I have to say that I was surprised by how inconsistent some of the Holiday Inn's are. This particular location seems to have large and spacious rooms but our room and bathroom was very dirty, the linens had a musky smell and the bathroom was very dirty. Hair,dust, yellow and black stains were everywhere in the bathroom and it made for a very unpleasant sleepover. On a positive note....the staff was very friendly and their complimentary breakfast was good(they even have a pancake machine).

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Katrina K
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for leaving a review on Tripadvisor. I was happy that you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast and that the staff was friendly.
I completely understand about the importance of a clean room. I do apologize for the unpleasant sleep you experienced due to your room not being properly cleaned. At the time of your stay it seems that we failed, our daily goal, to thoroughly inspect your room before you checked into it. I have shared your comments with the entire staff so that we can do our very best to prevent this from happening in the future.
Best regards and safe travels.........

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

This locations listing clearly shows that it is pet friendly, however, if you call the listed number to book a reservation they say only service dogs are allowed.

Either trip advisor has it wrong or this place needs to stop advertising pet friendly amenities.

Stayed: August 2014
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Dear Michael J,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this review! We will definitely check all our website make sure that our Hotel is listed as a Pet Free Hotel.. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you felt. Take care..

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. I'm always wary when staying somewhere new, but the Richmond Hills Holiday Inn Express was a great find at a reasonable price. The staff was pleasant, and we found the hotel and our room to be clean, well-maintained, and quiet. Our family of 4 stayed here overnight on our way to Orlando, and we will likely stay here on future trips!

Stayed: August 2014
Holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Lilypad121,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your great comments on TripAdvisor!
I will be sure to pass this along to the rest of the staff who will be very pleased as well.
It was our pleasure accommodating you and your family on your way to Orlando. We look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
Safe travels ....

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stopped in without a reservation on a Sunday night and provided a very fair rate...given high quality room and no issues with cleanliness or expectations...would recommend this to any family...convenient access to I-95...breakfast was just fine there as well!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rob M
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Rob M,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. Glad we won you over as a satisfied guest! Also glad you enjoyed your stay stay with us while here! Also delighted that we were able to provide you with a fair rate!

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Take care..

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Made reservation online. Knew we wanted to stop in that area. Unbelievably clean throughout. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was perfect. Quite surprised with it. The young lady servicing the breakfast area was soooo sweet. Asked if we would like the USA Today. Smiling and talking with the guests. Made sure when we were leaving to say have a nice day. Love this kind of service.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Terri C,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and happy that our breakfast Hostess took good care of you! We are also glad you found everything to be clean and satisfactory! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Take care..