“Good night's sleep”

Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were tired and road-weary and especially grateful to Rishva for going out of her way to accommodate us. Her customer service was exceptional. Facility was clean and lovely. Breakfast was tasty. Location is very convenient for interstate travelers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear TrickyHobby,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. I am glad that the Hotel provided you with a good restful night! We are also glad Rishva took good care of you.. Our Great and tasteful Breakfast is one of the amenities our Hotel offers to our valuable guests!

Hope to see you again soon..

Take care..

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I reviewed this hotel last April, and I just stayed there again 2 nights ago. I still just LOVE this place. We stopped here on our drive from Ft Lauderdale, FL to Virginia (it's about half way between). We arrived at about 8:00 pm and walked in to book a room. The front desk clerk was very helpful. Just as I had remembered, our room was gorgeous. There were two double beds with tons of big fluffy pillows... SO comfortable!!!! There was also a sitting area with a couch and desk and a small refrigerator. We did not pay extra for anything fancy.. we took the cheapest room we could get for the 4 of us, and all of this came with it. Even better, the FREE continental breakfast in the morning... biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal... you name it! If you're looking for a nice place to stay in between locations or on a business trip, this hotel will not disappoint!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lora H
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Lora H,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us and many thanks for coming back to us a year later! We are so glad you enjoyed our well appointed room.. Also happy you enjoyed our morning and complimentary Breakfast Bar!

We hope to see you again and for the 3rd time and you will definitely not be disappointed!

Take care..

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stopped here on our way home from Florida, we spent one night. The hotel is new and the room was very clean. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was great, many food choices. It was to cold to use the pool and the whirlpool looked very small ( it's not heated and we couldn't t find any way to turn the jets on).

The only con really is the location. There is nothing close by, some chain restaurants, and a truck stop.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Stephyne W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. We are gald to see that you enjoyed your stay. To see you leave with a smile is what we work hard for!! We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I am giving this property 5 stars as it compares to similar category hotels. That being said, if you find yourself on I-95 in the Savannah area, you will not go wrong here. Clean, quiet, and well kept, I found this property much better than the other HIE up the road.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We appreciate your positive feedback about our facility. Our staff works together to ensure your your stay will be outstanding. Our facility is right off I-95 which makes our location special and easy to find. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in what they do, which makes your stay ever so great. We look forward to you staying with us again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We were on our way to Florida and stopped here for the night. Hotel was clean and room was very comfortable. Beds were great for sleeping! Breakfast was complimentary. Staff was very friendly and food was tasty. We had a problem with the bathroom sink and the front desk staff fixed it immediately.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

We deeply apologize your encounter with the bathroom sink. We strive hard to satisfy our guest. Glad to see that this problem was fixed immediately. Our Express start breakfast is one of our many great amenities we offer, guest and we are glad to see that you loved it. We hope that you will continue to stay at our brands as you travel. We very much appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We was in the area on business, and stayed a couple of days here. I think this hotel is very well kept up. There was nice clean rooms with near new carpet and nice furnishings. The staff was just ok. They were polite, but had an attitude that they didn't want to be bothered. The room was a little noisy, from other guest but I've learned to expect that on weekends. The free breakfast was one of the worst of all the holiday inns I've stayed in. I can only remember one other holiday inn that was worse for the breakfast. The Waffle House is right next door.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to make and keep our guest happy. I apologize that our breakfast did not meet your satisfaction. We have made some changes and also further looked into this issue. We do appreciate your business and your feedback. Further more I can assure you that this issue doesn't happen again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was travel-weary the other day while heading North on I-95. Just before I got to Savannah GA I spotted a Holiday Inn Express sign, and dived off the Interstate to see if they had a room. They did, and welcomed me with what I am coming to think is a new standard of service for Holiday Inn Express. Good, clean room, a nice sleep, and a fine breakfast to get me back on the road. Everything the tired traveler needs in an easy on-off location. I will remember this one for future trips.

Room Tip: I just took what they offered,and it was fine.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. In addition we would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of your suite and the friendliness of the staff. I will be sharing your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Kind Regards,

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Gateway
Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
#8 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!