“I LOVE this place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2013

It has a very homey and relaxed feel. The food is great! The waitresses and owners know the regulars by name. They make the VERY best Gouda Grits. I never even liked grits before eating these. Now I eat them nearly every time I come in. I love their Crab Cakes, Shrimp and Grits, Grilled Pimento Cheese and Gouda Sandwich and their Stuffed French Toast just to name a few. But the best thing they have going is their Sunday Brunch. It is awesome. So much to choose from.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

So a co-worker suggested we eat here based on a previous experience. Why not? On our way in a server actually opened the door for us. That was my first sign that this place was going to be a 5/5 for customer service. When we were seated and asked for our drink order, I asked for a sweet tea with a bowl of lemons on the side and repeated it just in case, as in previous experiences with restaurants has shown me that some people don't pay too much attention. Well, my message was received. Corie, our waitress (and owner, come to find out) brought out a BOWL of lemons (cheeky humor, which was awesome) as well as a small side bowl as I requested. Corie was pretty game for our humor and definitely left her mark on our experience at Bubba's Bistro. I let her make my meal decision for me and I received an open-faced chili cheeseburger with fries, which was pretty well made. No complaints from me or my co-workers about anything at this establishment, and I will definitely be back to try their crab sandwich that one of our party ordered and it smelled fantastic! Bubba's Bistro is definitely a top choice for Richmond Hill and even the surrounding area if you want good food and fantastic service!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

It's a smaller place, outside tables, banquet hall in the back, but overall a small dining room. Breakfast and lunch only. But this place is basically upscale versions of classic lunch items. Homemade sauces stuff like that. And then breakfast all day I think. Lots of bacon. We got the shrimp and grits. Fried green tomatoes. Salmon sandwich, a salad, and some Mac and cheese bites. All for about $28. So I hope this place makes it because it's cheap, but delicious, I want to live here because Its a perfect storm of value and taste and large portions. Atmosphere is simple and fresh. I like to have my $4 breakfast order taken on a tablet. Listen to what I say. Eat at this place. Ill Probably be there tomorrow.

2  Thank Phil H
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This place has very good bang for your buck. I ordered Shrimp and Grits and it was the best.
My husband had a black angus burger and it was very good.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went to Bubba's a couple of times of the past month and it was great. My latest trip not so much. My wife and I walked in and said "good morning" and got a generic "have a seat anywhere". So we sat down and were ignored for 10 minutes. Eventually a family of five came in and sat in the booth right next to us. They were promptly greeted and given menus and their drink order was placed. We decided that was enough and left. We are the roll out of bed and go get breakfast type so I honestly think we were judged by our appearances and the server thought she wasn't going to get a tip. This is upsetting to me because I have 15 years experience in the service industry and the server would have gotten a generous tip had we been served.