“seafood heaven”

Cuisines: Seafood
Quincy, Illinois
“seafood heaven”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

if you love seafood this is the place for you. we had oysters that was raw and some steamed. the were delicious! it was my first time eating them.

Visited August 2013

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“This is not in Richmond Hill”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is in St. Simons, GA, not Richmond Hill. I notified trip advisor but they have not removed it. For seafood in Richmond Hill, I would recommend Fish Tales or Marker 107!

4 Thank Hannahjane1
Georgia
“at the marina”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

THe food is consistently good here. I would recommend always have reservations. We can sit on our boat at the marina and listen to the live music. I highly suggest the shrimp and grits.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pilotdoc
Hinesville, Georgia
“great food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I went to a crab daddy"s in Atlanta and it was great. I loved their she crab soup.

Tryon, North Carolina
“Crabby Daddy's Savannah”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The platters are diverse and plentiful. I thought they were a little pricey, but it's seafood. The atmosphere was spectacular and even though it was very warm they had the outside fans going so the weather was perfect for outdoor dining.

Visited April 2012