“Rip off!”

Add it.
Mr. Florenrino's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped in to get a pizza, the "menu board" over the counter stated my choice of pizza would be 11.65 before tax. I ordered, and was charged 14.95!!! The woman behind the counter was rude, the pizza not that good (and I'd ordered the small size) and the wait to long. I would avoid this place as there are others to choose from who list honest prices and serve not only better pizza but they do it with a smile!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

So I call in a delivery order for my family that includes 2 each pieces of pepperoni pizza. Order shows up almost correct except the pizza is cheese only. My son is 7 and will not eat cheese pizza so my wife calls and at first the guy tells her it is only a small mistake so they could not really do anything about it. After a few more minutes of conversation the lady (owner) in the background says they will send it out with the next order. Long story short correct order shows then the owner calls us and asks us not to order again because they have to pay their delivery driver 7.00 an hour and cannot afford to send them to the same place twice. No worries Mr. Florentino's I prefer to order from more sane establishments and less from strange stalker like places.